Effectz

Effectz

AliceApocalypse

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 11, 2013, 02:57:34 PM
Man jumps from mall balcony after five hours shopping with girlfriend.

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/boyfriend-jumps-to-death-after-five-hours-of-shopping#.UqY4XBzcOLU.facebook

Sweet Jesus. And I thought Black Friday drove people to insanity.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mayor Rob Ford is losing strength as only 23% would vote for him again, plus he threw a Christmas party in which he invited 44 councilors and others... only 3 showed up including his brother.

SM

SM

:laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

Hubbs

Hubbs

Japan are merrily executing their wrong doers it seems, personally I think its fine. I think the UK should bring back capital punishment for certain crimes.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/12/japan-condemned-secret-executions

As usual the human rights do-gooders are going nuts about it. European Union needs to grow a set and keep their nose out of other countries business, who do they think they are?!.

BANE

BANE

Maybe they think they're the US.

Hubbs

Hubbs

I think under certain circumstances capital punishment is justified. For example, the two black Muslim men that killed and tried to decapitate that young soldier in front of everyone in broad daylight in London not so long ago. Both of them don't even deserve a defense, straight to the gallows, do not pass go, do not waste tax payers money on keeping them locked up.

SiL

SiL

Capital punishment trials and death row incarceration costs more than life without parole.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2013, 04:46:38 AM
Capital punishment trials and death row incarceration costs more than life without parole.

Really  ???

What's the difference cost-wise of a life sentence trial and incarceration?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2013, 04:46:38 AM

Until they are executed at least.

SM

SM

It's long been known that it costs more to execute someone than to lock them up.

I daresay these guys are pushing an anti-death penalty agenda, but there you go

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 16, 2013, 04:54:06 AM
Really  ???

What's the difference cost-wise of a life sentence trial and incarceration?
Millions of dollars in court fees (Different courts used, higher priced attorneys, longer trials, etc.) and higher-security death row facilities costing more to operate.

Quote from: Hubbs on Dec 16, 2013, 05:27:29 AM
Until they are executed at least.
Which could take a very, very long time to actually happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed