Have we noticed anything about...?

Started by azerty, Aug 25, 2007, 05:06:27 PM

Author
Have we noticed anything about...? (Read 1,287 times)

azerty

azerty

Alien Hybrids - There may possibly be other hybrid aliens in AvP2 based on what Morris Chapdelaine said in our interview. He told us that he was able to work on more creatures (other than Facehuggers, Chestbursters, Aliens etc) and that there was a large variety of creature work in the film.

ShadowPred

As of yetk, the trailer hasn't shown any other hybrids besides the pred-alien....so more than likely i am expecting other types of aliens, not so much, but a few runners would be nice.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2007, 05:07:35 PM
As of yetk, the trailer hasn't shown any other hybrids besides the pred-alien....so more than likely i am expecting other types of aliens, not so much, but a few runners would be nice.
You havn't seen any other aliens so you expect them?

Your post lacks logic...

ShadowPred

Quote from: Huol on Aug 25, 2007, 05:09:19 PM

Your post lacks logic...

I meant to say, that i am expecting at least something different, than just a predalien and normal warrior aliens, like runners, c'mon people in this movie must have many dogs around there.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2007, 05:10:52 PM
Quote from: Huol on Aug 25, 2007, 05:09:19 PM

Your post lacks logic...

I meant to say, that i am expecting at least something different, than just a predalien and normal warrior aliens, like runners, c'mon people in this movie must have many dogs around there.

I would love to see some dog aliens.

Dekapitator

the trailer hasn't shown any other hybrids besides the pred-alien....

The predalien is no more of a hybrid than the human-born Aliens.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Dekapitator on Aug 25, 2007, 05:12:38 PM
the trailer hasn't shown any other hybrids besides the pred-alien....

The predalien is no more of a hybrid than the human-born Aliens.
THANK YOU!
Finally someone realises this failry simple fact!

ShadowPred

They have to bring them in the movie, if i see even one dog, i'll see it as an oppurtinity to be face raped, and then we have a runner!

And my idea of long ago!!   Flying Alien Squirells!!!  LOL

Dekapitator, I know, but i was just saying it as it is the only thin that isn't from a human.

Dekapitator

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 25, 2007, 05:14:11 PM
Dekapitator, I know, but i was just saying it as it is the only thin that isn't from a human.

It's still incorrect to seperate human-born Aliens from the rest by calling the former "regulars" and the latter "hybrids".

ShadowPred

Well you're right but i was just calling it a hybrid because it is a mix just like an alien is a mix of itself and a human, nothing more, anyway cut me some slack it's the first time i have ever even called them like that.

Predalienslayer

Probably people are more tempted to call the Predalien a 'hybrid' because it seems to take on more of its host's characteristics than a human-born Alien does.

Danger Close

We just are used to seeing the human ones, so for our little human brains, it's easier to call the Predalien somthing different. I think we all grasp that every alien is a hybrid.

Irritator

Maybe a ZOO will get infested...

Giraffe born alien anyone? ;D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Irritator on Aug 25, 2007, 06:38:15 PM
Maybe a ZOO will get infested...

Giraffe born alien anyone? ;D
hahaha, i can just imagine this alien with really long legs, and a long neck...

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

in the begging of the trailer when you see all the  peoepl looking for the dead hunting father and sun. You hear dogs barcking. I hope they get face hugged.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed