Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, May 31, 2012, 03:18:24 PM

Author
Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 90,684 times)

acrediblesource

Maybe they did put it in. Maybe they did.  ;D

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 25, 2012, 02:02:46 AM
Quote from: SM on Sep 25, 2012, 02:00:41 AM
'Cos people reading the book would go - how come they didn't include all these cool weapons and explosives and tanks and stuff?

Maybe in that bonus level where you use weapons...maybe that's where they can be shown. I guess.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 24, 2012, 11:15:44 PM
That's what u get for spending so much on a rig to play a game and sitting 3 feet from the screen!  :P

I paid just as much for my PC as I payed for my xbox.

So, nice try. :P

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Galliruler on Sep 27, 2012, 08:17:32 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 24, 2012, 11:15:44 PM
That's what u get for spending so much on a rig to play a game and sitting 3 feet from the screen!  :P

I paid just as much for my PC as I payed for my xbox.

So, nice try. :P

You are still getting shafted though.

Quote from: Galliruler on Sep 24, 2012, 11:13:00 PM
I love how us PC gamers are getting shafted. No model or anything.

Every year it's sucking harder and harder to be a PC gamer.

chupacabras acheronsis

Of course they are putting all the incentives into the console versions. They are guaranteed sales.

it's not like people who weren't impressed with the trailers will just rent it and all the money will go to the stores instead, right?

newbeing

newbeing

Sega probably checked their numbers and saw that more people in America are more willing to buy the collectors edition for the consoles than PC. I can only guess there are more PC players in other regions.

I have friends who bought new PCs that are powerful enough to play the most recent games, but buy the console versions because they have more friends on the console. It seems like PC is kind of making a comeback as of late, but who knows what will happen when the next generation of consoles comes out.

Hemi

Hemi

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/aliens-colonial-marines-collector-s-edition/1004004013118604/

PC does get the goods...but ive heard only in EU zones. So just order it there then.

QuoteEvery year it's sucking harder and harder to be a PC gamer.

No it does not.

;D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Really another PC vs console debate? Ill never understand these PC gamers logic. For slightly better graphics, u rather sit 3 feet in front of a screen, pay 3 times the amount of money, use a mouse and keyboard for games other than FPSs and RTSs and play alone? Get real. Consoles are where its at. Ill take an SNES and a controller anyday.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 28, 2012, 12:32:58 AM
Really another PC vs console debate? Ill never understand these PC gamers logic. For slightly better graphics, u rather sit 3 feet in front of a screen, pay 3 times the amount of money, use a mouse and keyboard for games other than FPSs and RTSs and play alone? Get real. Consoles are where its at. Ill take an SNES and a controller anyday.
As much as I agree with you, I think you just opened Pandora's Box.

ikarop

ikarop

I'll be doing some post cleaning around here if this debate continues.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Thank you.

So who here hopes that we get to see the map this comes with?
I'm hoping it's something interesting and not just a weird pseudo-firing range

newbeing

newbeing

I'm pretty sure Ikarop said drop it...

Got an e-mail today from Amazon.co.uk saying that the delivery date for the PC CE was back to Feb 18-20th. So at least that was sorted out.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: newbeing on Oct 28, 2012, 05:04:38 PM
I'm pretty sure Ikarop said drop it...

Got an e-mail today from Amazon.co.uk saying that the delivery date for the PC CE was back to Feb 18-20th. So at least that was sorted out.
I'm pretty sure he said it too. I was answering the guys question.

Didn't know there was a debate going on here. Just saw the last post and put my 3 cents in. Didn't know it was significant enough to reignite something that was problematic. What else can I say? Allllll apoooologies.  ;D

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 28, 2012, 06:02:41 PM
What else can I say?
You could post something related to ALIENS: Colonial Marines for starters. :)

Just got an email from Amazon; arrival date confirmed for Feb. 12th!  ;D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Had money reserved for the CE for this game. Decided to get Vault Hunters edition of Borderlands 2 instead. I do not regret my decision.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Predaker on Oct 28, 2012, 06:39:52 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Oct 28, 2012, 06:02:41 PM
What else can I say?
You could post something related to ALIENS: Colonial Marines for starters. :)

Just got an email from Amazon; arrival date confirmed for Feb. 12th!  ;D

Never heard of Nirvana have ya?  :'(

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Oct 29, 2012, 12:34:32 AM
Had money reserved for the CE for this game. Decided to get Vault Hunters edition of Borderlands 2 instead. I do not regret my decision.
I'm not entirely sure, but it is possible to get both...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed