/!\ Spoiler /!\ AVP,AVP-R,PREDATORS Versus PROMETHEUS

Started by Le Celticant, May 30, 2012, 09:43:51 PM

Author
/!\ Spoiler /!\ AVP,AVP-R,PREDATORS Versus PROMETHEUS (Read 8,397 times)

Le Celticant

I've updated the post in page one with other similitude I completely forgot to report.

RoaryUK

OK well I've now seen the movie, I can catagorically state it has it's faults, is badly edited towards the end with many things that dont make sense, it's definately a prequel that's trying to be something grander but fails and even I can see there are links to Avp for whatever reason... BUT I still enjoyed the movie.

mastermoon

The two movies Prometheus & AVP have completely different origin stories of how Weyland Corps discovered the Aliens.

These movies cannot connect, think of it this way it's like trying to mix oil with water.

Le Celticant

Quote from: mastermoon on Jun 01, 2012, 03:00:54 PM
The two movies Prometheus & AVP have completely different origin stories of how Weyland Corps discovered the Aliens.

These movies cannot connect, think of it this way it's like trying to mix oil with water.

You can't connect them.
But both are liquids.  ;D

As stated several time before the topic ain't trying to connect AVP with Prometheus.
But to show that Prometheus is somehow a Copy of AVP and it took the worse from it.
(This isn't aim to anyone, just want to be sure everyone got it).

RoaryUK

Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 01, 2012, 03:12:33 PM

You can't connect them.
But both are liquids.  ;D

As stated several time before the topic ain't trying to connect AVP with Prometheus.
But to show that Prometheus is somehow a Copy of AVP and it took the worse from it.
(This isn't aim to anyone, just want to be sure everyone got it).

Yes, excuse me if my own AvP comment was taken out of context, I was simply referring to the look nothing else

Le Celticant

I've updated the first post with other similitudes I found by randomness while I tried to remember some sequence in Prometheus (mainly the Weyland speech).

@RoaryUK: No problemo!  ;)

psychonaut25

that can be dangerous

Le Celticant

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Jun 02, 2012, 01:49:19 PM

that can be dangerous

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/S-jj3mAIyzI/AAAAAAAAXIQ/qSr0WvN8dFA/s1600/BurningOil.jpg

Have you took time to read the whole topic or are you just burning yourself with trying to melt oil & water?
I REPEAT:
THIS TOPIC AIN'T ABOUT FINDING LINKS BETWEEN BOTH MOVIES.
It just shows that both movie used the same "scenes" to make their stories happen.
Two different thing, mix them can indeed be dangerous and so you're burning yourself since the beginning.  :-\

RICH-ENGLAND

@Le Ceticant.

i pretty much agree with your summary, it is a lot like avp in many ways.

also, the black oil/goo is just a rip off of the x files in my opinion, and the brave captain janeks crash into the juggernaught has been done in the last two star trek movies.

this movie is not very original as ridley and lindeloff have claimed...

and i would even go as far as saying avp1 story was more consistent and made more sense, and also even alien resurrections newborn was better than the abysmal squidhugger, and any of the other movies xenos were a milllion times better than the joke at the end of prometheus.

thanks

rich

psychonaut25

Quote from: Le Celticant on Jun 02, 2012, 01:52:46 PM
Quote from: psychonaut25 on Jun 02, 2012, 01:49:19 PM

that can be dangerous

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6q-f-zD4xPY/S-jj3mAIyzI/AAAAAAAAXIQ/qSr0WvN8dFA/s1600/BurningOil.jpg

Have you took time to read the whole topic or are you just burning yourself with trying to melt oil & water?
I REPEAT:
THIS TOPIC AIN'T ABOUT FINDING LINKS BETWEEN BOTH MOVIES.
It just shows that both movie used the same "scenes" to make their stories happen.
Two different thing, mix them can indeed be dangerous and so you're burning yourself since the beginning.  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed