Michael Fassbender interview on U.K.'s DAYBREAK (29/5/12)

Started by RoaryUK, May 25, 2012, 12:33:36 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender interview on U.K.'s DAYBREAK (29/5/12) (Read 1,818 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Not a lot to spoil here but worth a look, especially if you're a fan of this guy. I.T.V.'s breakfast show Daybreak, hosted by Kate Garraway and John Stapleton, feartures a chat with Michael Fassbender who talks about his latest film Prometheus.

Spider-pope

Quote from: RoaryUK on May 25, 2012, 12:33:36 PM
If you live in the UK you might want to mark your calenders for this one.  I.T.V.'s breakfast television show Daybreak, hosted by Kate Garraway and John Stapleton, will fearture a live chat with Michael Fassbender who talks about his latest film Prometheus.

http://www.zingzing.co.uk/tvguide/#welcome (ITV 1, tuesday 29th from 6 am)

I would do, but that would mean watching Daybreak and i'm afraid no amount of Prometheus-y goodness is worth suffering that.

ThisBethesdaSea

Fassbender like everyone else will end up spouting answers we've heard ad nauseum the past couple of months. No thanks. I'm waiting on the Art of Prometheus book.

orchidal

What date does the artbook drop?

Glaive

Quote from: orchidal on May 25, 2012, 07:41:47 PM
What date does the artbook drop?

The dispatch estimate on my order from Amazon.co.uk reads Saturday 2nd June.

RoaryUK

I posted the Fassbender interview if anyone's interested, no spoilers we don't already know, interesting chat all the same!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed