Size of SJ ****SPOILER****

Started by atlantis, Mar 28, 2012, 09:26:48 AM

Author
Size of SJ ****SPOILER**** (Read 11,702 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Mar 29, 2012, 06:11:31 PM
Technically it's spam and its not really funny. I see it one more time and I'm going to f*cking flip out unless its where it belongs in the recreational forum. I don't have a problem reporting it to the mods.

Come on man, take it easy.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 29, 2012, 06:30:04 PM
Technically it's spam and its not really funny. I see it one more time and I'm going to f*cking flip out unless its where it belongs in the recreational forum. I don't have a problem reporting it to the mods.

Come on man, take it easy.
Don't worry, Omega--he just can't handle the truth.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 29, 2012, 05:41:46 PM
Don't listen to those who say it's a hoax.

It's real!!

Predaker

Predaker

It's real!!

Relax its just humor. I think that is allowed in all the areas of the forum. Movies and games are supposed to be fun, remember?

Much love

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 29, 2012, 06:51:35 PM

It's real!!

Relax its just humor. I think that is allowed in all the areas of the forum. Movies and games are supposed to be fun, remember?

Much love

Humor that is unrelated to the topic at hand.There's a thread on the recreational board for the lil kids who want to sound off on the whole space tapir meme that is going around here.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Mar 29, 2012, 07:16:36 PM
Humor that is unrelated to the topic at hand.There's a thread on the recreational board for the lil kids who want to sound off on the whole space tapir meme that is going around here.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 29, 2012, 07:19:27 PM
http://img3.lsistatic.com/members/28113/wahmbulancemg2.jpg

Ha!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Spoiler
[close]

The OT of this thread has been done to death anyway and the thread is largely redundant. Come off it--it's not like there's any groundbreaking speculation in here. ::)

CyberDemon13

CyberDemon13

1. Relax guy(s), without humor, life is pointless! :)

2. Depth of field... just saying. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

No, it's not spam. This creature is actually in this movie.

Despicable Dugong

Which cockknocker died and made you king bellend?

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

The space tapir was funny for like two minutes. Now it's just annoying, just because I'm trying to take this film seriously...but, it's not gonna ruin my day ;) :)

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Mar 29, 2012, 09:19:35 PMhttps://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo48cG0r8iq4Np91-2eXbTiyV7lutnOp-suzzFF7PzWuPPY9exaA

:laugh:

...sadly, this is not nearly far enough away from the new and 'improved' SJ in the trailer. I think I need that waaahmbulance. :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed