Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 19, 2012, 09:08:35 PM
Truth is I'm french too Bworko.

Quote from: NGR01 on Mar 19, 2012, 09:08:13 PM
C'est cool t'inquiètes!
Bienvenue et enjoy!
;)
T'es français aussi NGR01 ?

Woops grillé ;)
C'est cool. Bienvenue. J'espere que tu restera avec nous. T'es un bon. J'aime bien tes idées, analyses et théories et t'as un meilleur anglais que le mien. De temps en temps j'ai du mal a clairement exprimer en anglais ce que je veux dire. Ce sera plus simple.

J'avais déjà repéré Bworko dans le forum sur Colonial Marines.

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

all we know is that this movie is going to show us a connection between "our past" and the Space Jockeys.

just because the Jockeys use biotech and "terraforming" (maybe the seeding of life) will be a big theme in the movie, it does not necessarily mean they must be responsible for all life on earth, nor must they be involved in our biological evolution.

i am beginning to think that cultural/technical evolution will be an equally important theme as all the biological stuff.
at least i hope that this what the story is going to focus on, because i agree, anything replacing evolution with creationism is just WAY out of science.

its like saying we have gravity on earth because billions of years ago an ancient alien race placed a gravity device in the middle of our planet.
if you just know a little bit about the subject, you recognize the dumbness involved

NGR01

NGR01

EEV-2501,
merci ;)

ZETA,
well i think they have something to do with our evolution.
They helped, not created us.
But the tagline is clear "the search for our origins could lead us to our end".
So they do have something important to do with us.
And since they do look like us a lot...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed