Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 81,767 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I only see two as well, on each side of David.

Shasvre

Shasvre

There might be one to the left as well, with his back turned against the screen. Or it could just be the hologram playing games with my eyes in that shot. :-\

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

3 Engineers amd David...I think

David is No. 3 btw, dwarfed by the Engineers

Gash

Gash

In the bubble, immediately above the head of the foreground chair. It's either a third 'Jockey' or a reflection of the one stomping forward if the bubble is reflective.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 23, 2012, 10:14:08 PM
I only see two as well, on each side of David.

Hell, I only see one. I think the alleged others are just a trick of the eyes mistaking aspects of the holo-orrery.

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

There's 3 Engineers...

and David, whose yellow helmet light is the only way I can define him from the others

First Blood

First Blood

Well, there's only one moving in the trailer. I am going to take the 'three Engineers' theory with a grain of salt for the time being. For sure, there's one. Maybe two. But it's tough to tell at this point.

Tidus

Tidus

I too think the tall guys are part of the hologram. The one on the right looks like he's touching the sphere, and the one in the background, doing nothing.

Jenga

Jenga

If you watch it in 720p on youtube in motion it feels like the one in back is just part of the hologram and not an engineer. It also looks like the one on the right is likely just a stationary planet in the hologram that resembles a head. As much as I'd like for there to be multiple engineers I don't think we're seeing more than one here.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Jenga on Mar 23, 2012, 10:36:56 PM
If you watch it in 720p on youtube in motion it feels like the one in back is just part of the hologram and not an engineer. It also looks like the one on the right is likely just a stationary planet in the hologram that resembles a head. As much as I'd like for there to be multiple engineers I don't think we're seeing more than one here.
^ This.

zvezdan

zvezdan

OK, this is my first trial at making GIFs out of movies:

(any criticism?)

I see clearly 2 "blue guys": the left and in the middle between the left one and david. Not sure what is that on the right though... Might be a 3rd guy...

botched

botched

The tone of these "TV spots" are turning me off. They are meant to sell the movie to the average out of the loop person. I much prefer the trailer, it's more fan service.   I don't need  overly explanatory narration to get me interested, Just the name "Ridley Scott  & that alarm will do.

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

3 ENGINEERS!  ::)

THEY ALL MOVE - admittedly the middle one moves fractionally in comparison - but he still moves!

Ampules stacked to make pillars!!!!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: botched on Mar 23, 2012, 10:49:16 PM
The tone of these "TV spots" are turning me off. They are meant to sell the movie to the average out of the loop person. I much prefer the trailer, it's more fan service.   I don't need  overly explanatory narration to get me interested, Just the name "Ridley Scott  & that alarm will do.
Indeed. That phony "Heads up!!1!" overdub when Idris Elba shouts, with the cheesy canned "metal" track, is hilarious.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: zvezdan on Mar 23, 2012, 10:39:56 PM
OK, this is my first trial at making GIFs out of movies:
http://i39.tinypic.com/34orgyg.gif
(any criticism?)

I see clearly 2 "blue guys": the left and in the middle between the left one and david. Not sure what is that on the right though... Might be a 3rd guy...

Hmm. There very well might be two if we're to assume they're Fitfield & Holloway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed