NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 389,108 times)

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Omfg looks awesome  :) cant wait

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

wheres the sling for the pulse rifle :S

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 17, 2013, 06:48:17 PM
New pics...

http://www.figures.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=5952

Those look AMAZING. Loving everything, except for Hicks alt. head. I REALLY hope that isn't the helmeted head.  From the looks of it it's supposed to be the one with his headset on. Hopefully the helmeted one has a neutral face.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Mickey on May 17, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

Those look AMAZING. Loving everything, except for Hicks alt. head. I REALLY hope that isn't the helmeted head.  From the looks of it it's supposed to be the one with his headset on. Hopefully the helmeted one has a neutral face.

From the original article:

These are the two "screaming" portraits shown on the stands in the picture above. These heads WILL come with helmets on them - the helmet will not be removable.

you can read more about it here:
http://www.figures.com/forums/news/30712-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two.html

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Uve gotta be goddamn kidding me.

Weren't we just joking how there would be variants of a helmeted and non-helmeted version?

underbound

underbound

I guess i dont remember the facehugger that well because  i dont remember fingernails attached to it.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Tribal on May 17, 2013, 10:14:43 PM
Quote from: Mickey on May 17, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

From the original article:

These are the two "screaming" portraits shown on the stands in the picture above. These heads WILL come with helmets on them - the helmet will not be removable.

you can read more about it here:
http://www.figures.com/forums/news/30712-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two.html

Dammit, NECA. You had one job...

Raiden

Raiden

James Cameron : Cut! Michael and bill, you two are overacting in the helmet!! No need to show that hard with your mouth wide open

samoht

samoht

The aggressive faces are not as awesome as I had hoped. I won't pass judgement though until I see more pics.

I assume that the only versions of Hicks and Hudson are going to be the un-helmeted releases and the two packs? Anyone know?

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: samoht on May 18, 2013, 12:19:25 AM
The aggressive faces are not as awesome as I had hoped. I won't pass judgement though until I see more pics.

I assume that the only versions of Hicks and Hudson are going to be the un-helmeted releases and the two packs? Anyone know?

Awhile ago NECA said on Twitter we're only getting the two Hicks for now, however not sure on Hudson. I hope we get a smirking face one down the road.

Raiden

Raiden

And based on the screen image, the next marine will be Apone?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

What screen image?

Raiden

Raiden

The one which the prototype was scripting and the computer screen image on the top right hand corner.
Click on the link above and that is one of the images shown scripting the new marine

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

"This is rumor control, here are the facts:"

Aliens Series One:
Hicks w/ closed mouth will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Shotgun, Shotgun Holster, & (welder?).

Hudson w/ Game Over Man face will be in series one.  He will NOT have a helmet on, he will have a Pulse Rifle, Motion Tracker, & (Hack Tool?).

Aliens Warrior will be in series one.  He will have BROWN highlights.

There will be no 3-Pack in series one.  (Dunno where that came from).  There will be no 2-packs in series one.  These 3 characters will be sold individually.

Planned date: June 2013

Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs:
Hicks vs Warrior.  Hicks will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BLUE highlights and shotgunned head.
Planned date: August 2013

Hudson vs Warrior.  Hudson will have a helmet on w/ open yelling mouth.  Alien will have BROWN highlights w/ shot up torso.
Planned date: October 2013

Aliens vs Aliens 2-Pack:
Black Warrior vs. Red Warrior.  This will be the ONLY way to get a ALL BLACK warrior in 2013.  This is the Genocide comic book inspired 2-pack.
Planned date:  June 2013

Aliens Series 2:
Aliens Warrior with BLUE highlights.

HR Giger 1979 Original Alien.

Colonial Marine.  He will include Flamethrower and the character is TBA.

Release date: TBA

There are 13 Aliens figures planned to come out in 2013.
3 Figures in Series One
3 Figures in Series Two
4 Figures in Marines vs. Aliens 2-Packs
2 Figures in Aliens vs. Aliens 2-Pack
1 Alien Queen

Those are the facts.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed