Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 71,761 times)

Darkness

Fox have just sent me a removal notice for the image.

And yeah, this is most likely what the Engineer wears. It's part of the suit.

Infected

Only logical theory at the moment to me would be that Noomi will get pregnant and she will get in the suit or something and the thing she will give birth to is the thing that rips out of the jockey from LV 426 therefor making the jockey in Alien in fact Noomi.
But then again naahh.

Probably one of the humans will sabotage the derelict and put a squid in the back of the jockey´s container/backpack and then in a scene Noomi asks Charlize why is the derelict crashing and Charlize says because i put something in his backpack and winks to the camera and the end.

konradski

on watching the latest trailer release ,you u see the jockeys head on a scanner this could also be a biomechanic helmet/see film to find out ? as it also shows the ships navigation device/gun call it what you want rotate and set up on the  deck minus pilot ,,i feel we are the jockey and part of the new weapon life form. as the jockey could be dna based and parasitic using hosts. taking over much like the alien itself to create new life .to use as its own to build shit.esentially live forever then discard
you also see what could possibly be the embryonic/molecular dna growth stage,,, face hugger being lifted from the urn pause and you can definitly see air sacks and tail .also the people being infected have biomechanic tubes,conduit etc under their skin two scenes in trailer this may lead to the formation of what is known in alien as the beast itself thus the science boffins inadvetantly changing the way its been developing by contaminating said urn by breaching not only the ship but the urns themselve

and lastly the bannana ship is shown at the end

ThisBethesdaSea

It's been established that Prometheus will neither feature the original derelict nor will it lead directly into alien. It's been said officially over and over and over.

Valaquen

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 11, 2012, 06:50:33 PM
I guess that settles it for authenticity.

BUGZ

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 11, 2012, 07:17:08 PM
Quote from: Darkness on Jan 11, 2012, 06:50:33 PM
I guess that settles it for authenticity.

OH YEAH!!!!!! *does space jockey dance*

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

what have i missed?

Oh sorry, I've seen the head from two angles in an earlier post, well that's the same as the head in the scanner in the trailer At least the old space jockey will always look interesting. I never really wanted to see a space jockey with an elephant trunk

Master

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jan 11, 2012, 08:03:27 PM
what have i missed?

Oh sorry, I've seen the head from two angles in an earlier post, well that's the same as the head in the scanner in the trailer At least the old space jockey will always look interesting.

I`m affraid this time insted of brilliantly looking Jockey we`ll get big pale bald human.... I hope it`s not just a suit!

This:

Has been reduced to:

Plus this:

That was definitely worth the 30 year wait.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Master on Jan 11, 2012, 08:13:57 PM

I`m affraid this time insted of brilliantly looking Jockey we`ll get big pale bald human.... I hope it`s not just a suit!

well, if there's something using the Space Jockey as a suit, it's still the exterior of the thing  that was called the Space Jockey.

Master

Still when it removes this suit, it going to be just bald guy...

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Master on Jan 11, 2012, 08:47:45 PM
Still when it removes this suit, it going to be just bald guy...

who knows, there might be more than one person inside

well, I've always known that the thing that they labeled as the "The Space Jockey" was in fact a brilliant hollow sculpture

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jan 11, 2012, 08:44:18 PM
well, if there's something using the Space Jockey as a suit, it's still the exterior of the thing  that was called the Space Jockey.
Like this?

Yaaaaay.

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 11, 2012, 08:59:04 PM
Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Jan 11, 2012, 08:44:18 PM
Like this?
http://www.bellydanceforums.net/attachments/dance-costumes/4930d1318742462-thought-provoking-belly-dance-costumes-tpbdc-part-ii-freaky.jpg

Yaaaaay.

I have no idea what they decided to name this thing

Master

But the fact is that super looking monster became man in suit... completly f**king up great idea for film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed