Started by Space Jockey King, Nov 24, 2011, 12:42:55 AM

Author
Samurai Predator (Read 6,546 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Nov 25, 2011, 02:59:27 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 25, 2011, 07:30:11 AM
Quote from: chrisr232007 on Nov 24, 2011, 01:53:10 AM
Looks like crap to me.....just another thing to take money from predator fanboys(and girls).
Take money? No one is forcing anyone to buy it. ???

Im just saying most fanboys(and girls) are suckers.
If they choose to spend their money on stuff like that, isn't that their call? It's not like they're spending your money. :P

Frankly I'd rather see creative reinterpretations of Predators rather than "First Movie Jungle Hunter #308"

It doesn't mean I'll buy them, but I certainly like to see them.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I think it looks hella menacing.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Yeah, but, umm, it has teeth like Gnasher. Since when did Predators have more teeth in their mouth? *cough* AVP *cough*

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

ack. it has warts and shit all over.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Ughhh, a face not even a mother can love. Looks like freaking Leatherface or something.

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 24, 2011, 03:29:28 AM
Quote from: ridetofight on Nov 24, 2011, 02:38:24 AM
Shitbag.

At the risk of misunderstanding, I should point out here that name-calling fellow members is against the forum rules.

Unless you meant it in some other way, but...

Yes, you misunderstood my comment.

(This toy is) shitbag.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

I like the purple alien corpse.

shadowedge

shadowedge

The body of this Predator is fairly cool. My only gripe is that it is that his chest and abdomen is too muscular. There is zero body fat so it is like looking a muscle without skin. Creepy.

The face though is just wrong looking to me. I am all for artistic interpretations though so I hope it sells well.

That said it is not for me. It looks like the Predator has 12 brains and the human teeth looks beyond creepy.

Joe117

Joe117

I really don't like this and it is also way overpriced I would like to see sideshow collectibles do a 1/6 figure based on the stalker mask they have coming out

Shadow

Shadow

now thayt i saw this actuallu are a poseable figure...i love the armour, and the samurai mask. but the muscles and face are still bad, and its too pricey to even buy and make a custom out of.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Man, they must be making a lot of cash to start putting out stuff like this.
Not hating on it but this just sort of random stuff at this point and It was going to eventually get to that so is really NOT that surprising.

I dont follow these guys but have they dont the AVP dudes already? Or do they just have the license for Predator/s?

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

300+ for this one.

A little too camp for my tastes.

Says the man that owns hundreds of dollars worth of Godzillas.

Terx2

Terx2

I think there running out of ideas ;D

Sol

Sol

I can't wait. My only gripe is the price. Other than that, I am definitely pre-ordering. Will look great next to my Pred on a Horse.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: Sol on Nov 27, 2011, 02:59:47 PM
I can't wait. My only gripe is the price. Other than that, I am definitely pre-ordering. Will look great next to my Pred on a Horse.

Yeah, the same for me. I mean he Is too expensive, over 200 bucks are already enough. I don't like the face but the Armor is just killer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed