One thing you didn't like

Started by ElderPredator, Aug 14, 2007, 04:19:34 AM

Author
One thing you didn't like (Read 5,826 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

What's one thing you didn't like about this game?

Mike’s Monsters

Aliens being in it, I just wanted it to be a Predator game. I like the aliens, but I wish they always didn't have to be in the same thing now.

War Wager

War Wager

The graphics. They're ok I guess but they're pretty average...

Master Chief

Master Chief

I didn't like the cheesy voices that they used for the average scum, especially the 'dead man gang'. I hated the way they talked and moaned. 

Predboy

Predboy

The graphics, the sound, unable to free roam, unable to have a free form fighting system, not as powerful as a predator really is, unable to skin people at will, unable to collect your own trophies, and there are probably other things but I cant remember.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 14, 2007, 04:34:47 PM
The graphics, the sound, unable to free roam, unable to have a free form fighting system, not as powerful as a predator really is, unable to skin people at will, unable to collect your own trophies, and there are probably other things but I cant remember.

uh, he said one thing... :D

Huol

Huol

Sure he said one thing but here i go.

No free roam.

Humans having pred technology (I hate that sort of storyline)

Aliens being in it.

Unable to collect your own trophies.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The graphics/ pixels on the minor characters......all the major characters and the predator looked badass.

No freeroam, bastars said they were going to add this

Not able to collect own trophies

No predator police, once again, this was going to be added, screw you whoever changed everything!!!

Aeus

Aeus

The health...Oh my god.

Predators are tough motherf**kers! Not big humans. Jeeeeeeebusssss it was annoying. Fricking every gun could harm you. In Predator 1 and 2 hes pretty much immune to most weaponry. In CJ everything effected you.

I mean, In Predator 2 the Predator just got annoyed when he was point blanked with liquid nitrogen...And look what that did to the T-1000 in Terminator 2. Predators are no easy thing to kill.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Aeus on Aug 15, 2007, 08:26:31 PM
I mean, In Predator 2 the Predator just got annoyed when he was point blanked with liquid nitrogen

And when you're blasted with that stuff in the game, your health goes down by 20s when they just spray it on you.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 15, 2007, 09:42:23 PM
I mean, In Predator 2 the Predator just got annoyed when he was point blanked with liquid nitrogen

And when you're blasted with that stuff in the game, your health goes down by 20s when they just spray it on you.

C'mon guys...they had to make the game a little challenging.  What they should've done was make a cheat that gives you the ability to not be harmed, no loss of energy when using energy weapons and cloaking that doesn't run out. 

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 15, 2007, 09:46:49 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Aug 15, 2007, 09:42:23 PM

C'mon guys...they had to make the game a little challenging.

A little? More like, a lot when it comes to being blasted by any kind of gun. Even those shitty little pistols did some damage to you. No way in hell a pistol will do anything to a predator.

fluxcap

fluxcap

It took me awhile to really get a handle on the controls for some reason.

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ That's the truth.  I was a little bitter towards the game controls before I got use to them.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

They should have at least put that the energy regenerates every five minutes whenever you waste it all, and that iyt also regenerates even though you have only used up a little bit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed