Prometheus rumor thread (potential spoilers)

Started by JaaayDee, Jul 23, 2011, 08:53:11 AM

Author
Prometheus rumor thread (potential spoilers) (Read 132,397 times)

szkoki

about Weyland he can be alive easily they have already developed  cryotubes so why not?

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: szkoki on May 23, 2012, 12:54:40 PM
about Weyland he can be alive easily they have already developed  cryotubes so why not?

Well if they can travel faster than light then why not.

I hear that at some point Janek tells Shaw that, in rhetorical form, whether she knows that Holloway can't go back home with them.

Anyone hear about that?

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Qwertify on May 23, 2012, 12:55:40 PMI hear that at some point Janek tells Shaw that, in rhetorical form, whether she knows that Holloway can't go back home with them.

Haven't heard that one. Is that an 'invisible source told me so' kinda thing? Interesting plot addition if true.

szkoki

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 23, 2012, 01:06:22 PM
Quote from: Qwertify on May 23, 2012, 12:55:40 PMI hear that at some point Janek tells Shaw that, in rhetorical form, whether she knows that Holloway can't go back home with them.

Haven't heard that one. Is that an 'invisible source told me so' kinda thing? Interesting plot addition if true.

and  he sacrafices himself somways for Earth and for her LUV at the end
Spoiler
bleeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah no!
[close]

Qwertify

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 23, 2012, 01:06:22 PM

I heard there was a TV spot, or movie trailer out there somewhere, that was only shown at a premier for another film - but no this is not an invisible source. Somewhere someone credible saw and reported on it - but so far the copy of that trailer or shot or whatever has not been released. It is credible because they posted other stuff that seems to only have come out about Prometheus in that country. I think it was Russia, or China, or Thai, or maybe India.

Just wondering if anyone else heard about this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed