The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 393,002 times)

LarsVader

LarsVader

Cvalda

Cvalda

KILLER CONDOM! :laugh:

LarsVader

LarsVader

:D It's full of them Giger sketches! I assume they are kinda rare.

Bat Chain Puller

+Godzilla: Awakening
+Godzilla: The Novelization

FiorinaFury161

Ordered 5.5 grams of gold nuggets from the Bering Sea via an old miner. Gold fever is continuing to make my wallet puke up $. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Cvalda

Cvalda

I now own three complete Vaughan Williams symphony cycles. And half dozen compilation CDs.

I blame you, Rage.

Bat Chain Puller

Picked this up ... way over priced for something that should have come in a Happy Meal.

And this should be arriving early next week.

And also coming next week ... or the following ... will put them all to shame ...

Shasvre

Shasvre

How big is your Godzilla collection, Bat Chain? Do you have a picture of it? :)

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 21, 2014, 08:00:59 PM
How big is your Godzilla collection, Bat Chain? Do you have a picture of it? :)

I'll have to hack a Google Earth satellite and get back with you.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

After a scary moment yesterday, this ULTRA rare Tears For Fears- Elemental longsleeve is officially mine and shipped today! HAPPY Birthday to me! :D :D :D

Spoiler
This is officially the rarest and most expensive Tears For Fears tour shirt I have ever purchased!
[close]

FiorinaFury161

Oh the fun times ahead on my keyboard... 8)

Spoiler
I already got the vocals down, just not perfected. :P Still waiting for my guitar to get new pick ups installed but thats ok.
[close]

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Preordered :P This is one of those "assembly + painting required" kits... wich should be fun to put together... :) (it also has good poseability.. not a glorified statue.)

It also comes with these mini figs:

size comparison (!) :

It's also gonna be interesting keeping my dog from eating all of these things. X)

King Rathalos

rad radicalness of radness

Quote from: Blacklabel on Mar 24, 2014, 11:40:04 PM
Preordered :P This is one of those "assembly + painting required" kits... wich should be fun to put together... :) (it also has good poseability.. not a glorified statue.)

It also comes with these mini figs:
http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2013/12/Metal-Gear-Ray-Model-Kit-023.jpg
size comparison (!) :
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Kotobukiya-Metal-Gear-RAY-2.jpg

It's also gonna be interesting keeping my dog from eating all of these things. X)

Holy shiiiiiit. :o :o :o

Nightmare Asylum

Whosoever wields this flash drive, if he be worthy, shall posses greater intelligence than Aspie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed