Creatures a facehugger can't impregnate

Started by frostedone, May 29, 2011, 09:56:13 PM

Author
Creatures a facehugger can't impregnate (Read 15,441 times)

frostedone

Facehuggers seem to need a very specific host that they can impregnate. Due to the size and shape of the facehugger it seems like it would be unable to impregnate some creatures like an alligator or elephant.

What do you think?

DJ Pu$$yface

Never thought a Predator could get impregnated. With all them mandibles.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well as long as the creature has a mouth it's dead.
The hugger simply needs to stick the tube in the creatures mouth and it's over basically

MrSpaceJockey

Its impreganted a space jockey, which has a trunk, and its gotten through the long snout of a dog. It pretty much can do anything, as long as its not a freaking ant.

Salt The Fries

What would Xeno look like if it came out of an elephant ???

Sharp Sticks

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Salt The Fries on May 29, 2011, 10:36:23 PM
What would Xeno look like if it came out of an elephant ???

Nothing that drastic. Maybe a bit bulkier, but I doubt that a trunk would be there, since its just muscle.

maledoro

Fleas.

Bat Chain Puller

We don't know what the jockeys look like out of their biomechanical space suits. Doubt they have 'trunks.' Probably a breathing apparatus of some sort.

If the Aliens were created for bio-weapons there is a good chance that they were tailor made for humans. Unless the humanoid head shape is the default head shape of all beings extraterritorial in the ALIEN universe.

My guess is that batch of eggs in the derelict was on it's way to earth specifically for wiping out humans. They could give a f**k about a bunch of gators and pachyderms.

Just speculating.

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 29, 2011, 10:38:42 PM

Incompatible! I guess the Predator specific eggs would need Huggers with longer fingers, inner mandible pouches, and longer, harder ... embryo service tubules. 

MrSpaceJockey

I'm going to guess the Jockeys enemies were the perfect size for the face huggers, and the humans compatibility is a very unfortunate coincidence.

I also find it interesting that most aliens retain the same size regardless of host: ox, human, or Rottweiler.

SM

SM

They can't impregnate anything too big or too small.  Fairly simple really.

Bat Chain Puller

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on May 29, 2011, 11:06:07 PM
I also find it interesting that most aliens retain the same size regardless of host: ox, human, or Rottweiler.

Yeah it looks bloody stupid just like in that AVP comic Omnibus vol01. First story Alien vs Predator two humans Tom & Scott are the only ones who had been facehugged so clearly the other aliens would have to have had four legs etc cos of the Rynth cattle.

Thats my part.

SM

SM

Aliens born out of quadrupeds don't have four legs.

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: SM on May 30, 2011, 02:36:50 AM
Aliens born out of quadrupeds don't have four legs.

Alright then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed