The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 470,842 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah. Had lots of cool glossy embossery too, if I remember. Stags and lions and wolves.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Valaquen

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched S03E06 with commentary by Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead Wright. Good fun as always. Apparently Maisie was a bit freaked out during her scene with Melisandre, because Carice van Houten never blinks. :D

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

^ So scary, so hot

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

... i know who his role model is :D

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 21, 2014, 05:43:39 PM
Just watched S03E06 with commentary by Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead Wright. Good fun as always. Apparently Maisie was a bit freaked out during her scene with Melisandre, because Carice van Houten never blinks. :D

Never knew you could be so attractive and terrifying at the same time until her character.  :laugh:

I have to wait until S4 release date until I can go home and buy the Blu-Ray for myself. :(

Shasvre

Shasvre

A longer look at Drogon.

https://vine.co/v/M7L1M7eKdtv

Eva

Eva

^ Ah, Rose's Scottish accent... :)

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 21, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

Just one of a couple of Lady MacBeth surrogates in this series :o

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched S03E02 with commentary by Jack Gleeson, Natalie Dormer, Vanessa Taylor and Daniel Minahan. Just loved the scene where Lady Olenna is questioning poor Sansa about Joffrey and when she asks "Has this boy mistreated you?", you just hear Jack Gleeson's evil whisper "Don't you dare tell them!" :laugh:

Xenodog

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I just finished season 3. Now I should be good until April.

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed