The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 470,850 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 15, 2012, 07:17:59 PM
Lots of tits. Lots of gore. Oh and there's this thing called a 'story' that pieces everything together.

Who needs a story when you have tits and gore? That's more then enough story for me. Good acting, a great story, and all that other award winning stuff is just a bonus.

First Blood

First Blood

There's also naked midgets...>_>

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 15, 2012, 07:21:33 PM
There's also naked migets...>_>

My god... why did no one say this before. I'M SOLD.

Shasvre

Shasvre

To lure you in even more; the director of some of these episodes (Alan Taylor) is also directing Thor 2. We all know of course that Jeremy Renner had a cameo in the first Thor movie. Now tell me, honestly, doesn't that incredibly vague connection to Renner make you want to see this show more than anything else. ;)

MudButt

MudButt

It all makes sense now. Renner is a part of everything. It all comes together now. Everything up until now has lead to this day. Game of Thrones.. it's on like Sean John..

Shasvre

First Blood

First Blood

Excellent interview. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, I didn't really know a thing about him myself, so it was very interesting.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

There is some absolute idiots over on Amazon.co.uk
The paperback of A Dance with Dragons was released yesterday in two parts due to the size. Now, Part 2 been given a one star reviews because people never read the product description or actually used their brains and put the pieces together that it was the same A Dance with Dragons. Some are kicking off big time. They don't even understand why it has been re-released (because it's in paperback form).

You'd think people would actually read what they're getting, or at least know if they're so-called "fans" that GRRM obviously hasn't released a brand new book called A Dance with Dragons Part 2.
Completely off-topic, but I thought I'd mention the idiocricy of some people. This looks like its gonna cause a lot of trouble with the paperback release (at least for people who don't know how to read a product description).

I apologise if you're one of these people and may have just been mistaken, but it's clear most of the people are just complete idiots! People who search the book are just going to see the one star reviews now...that has nothing to do with the actual book itself.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 15, 2012, 07:21:33 PM
There's also naked midgets...>_>
He's half naked and he's DWARF, A SEXY DWARF. >:L

First Blood

First Blood

A little embellishment won't do any harm.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

But he's a sexy dwarf.

I dont know how that could possibly be anymore amazing.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Valaquen

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed