Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,332 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 2 "The Ghost Monument"

Still really enjoying this.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 15, 2018, 11:46:51 PM
Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 2 "The Ghost Monument"

Still really enjoying this.

This one shuts down the Female Doctor Naysayers once and for all i think

MudButt

MudButt

Currently halfway through The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. This show is honestly one of the most well done horror shows I've seen. Mike Flanagan does excellent work here. The cast is superb and the scares are legit. You really care for the main characters and feel their struggle. I'm shocked how much I love this show.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Zapped Season 3 Episode 1
Love that this is back and we are doing more in both worlds now

Wynonna Earp Season 3 Episode 11 and 12

Happy Together Episode 1

The Big Bang Theory Season 14 Episode 1
The end begins

Empire Season 5 Episode 1
This series has gone on for too long in my opinion, but its addictive lol

Huggs

Huggs

Working my way through AHS Asylum again. It's good to see it after so long, and finally on bluray.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 19, 2018, 08:31:05 PM
Working my way through AHS Asylum again. It's good to see it after so long, and finally on bluray.

Apocalypse has been pretty good. Season 1 and 3 are my favorites so the crossover has been done pretty well.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: MudButt on Oct 18, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
Currently halfway through The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. This show is honestly one of the most well done horror shows I've seen. Mike Flanagan does excellent work here. The cast is superb and the scares are legit. You really care for the main characters and feel their struggle. I'm shocked how much I love this show.

The TV show was so worthwhile indeed. I started last night (four episodes so far), and I'm pleased by the agile narrative & the fresh way they handled the paranormal stuff.   

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ballers Season 4 Episodes 8-9

The Last Ship Season 5 Episodes 1-5

Baron Von Marlon

Daredevil, season 3
Wasn't bad but I felt it might have been better with another or an extra villain involved. Still pretty decent overal and nowhere as bad as Iron Fist or Iron Fist. But with the cancellation of those two I wonder what the future will bring for this show. And Punisher.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, season 13, episode 5, The Gang Gets New Wheels
Laughed out loud several times. There was something I don't think I've ever seen on tv,.
And DeVito also stole the show as he often does.

South Park, season 22, episode 4
Maybe the best episode in a long time. Back to basics.

Big Mouth, season 1, episodes 2 and 3
Not bad.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 20, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

What did you think of the season?

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Oct 21, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 20, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

What did you think of the season?

Not as good as the first two, but a step up from 3. Although this season was hit and miss, but these final two episodes saved it. Wonder where they'll go for Season 5

Falling Skies Season 1 Episodes 1-3
Finally got round to watching this. Its a good show, but the Spielberg touch does come through with some music and scenes choices

MudButt

MudButt

Daredevil (S3)

Really enjoyed the season. It felt very S1 but there was definitely some comic booky elements with the inclusion of Bullseye. Kingpin is great and he really shows his power this season which I really enjoyed. The new characters brought in work extremely well, especially Bullseye. The fight scenes are top notch but I did feel they held back on Daredevils martial arts and went for a more street-brawling approach. It still looked great though.

This season does the best with keeping the 13 episodes not feel like it's dragging. They do a good job in the middle section of raising the stakes and it comes with a pretty good twist which kept it interesting. I really hope they get another season. Netflix already cancelled two of them. I believe these shows can work much better if they cut down the episode counts to 10. This season really ended on a good note though so there's a slight worry that it'll end up getting cancelled too.. this is their best show though out of the Marvel series so we'll see.

But yeah, the season was pretty good. I think people will be happy.

The Old One

The Old One

Jessica Jones > DD IMO.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: The Old One on Oct 22, 2018, 04:57:15 PM
Jessica Jones > DD IMO.

Really enjoyed the first season of Jessica Jones. Kilgrave was a great villain. Daredevil is more of my style though.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: MudButt on Oct 22, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Daredevil (S3)

Really enjoyed the season. It felt very S1 but there was definitely some comic booky elements with the inclusion of Bullseye. Kingpin is great and he really shows his power this season which I really enjoyed. The new characters brought in work extremely well, especially Bullseye. The fight scenes are top notch but I did feel they held back on Daredevils martial arts and went for a more street-brawling approach. It still looked great though.

This season does the best with keeping the 13 episodes not feel like it's dragging. They do a good job in the middle section of raising the stakes and it comes with a pretty good twist which kept it interesting. I really hope they get another season. Netflix already cancelled two of them. I believe these shows can work much better if they cut down the episode counts to 10. This season really ended on a good note though so there's a slight worry that it'll end up getting cancelled too.. this is their best show though out of the Marvel series so we'll see.

Supposedly the Luke Cage showrunners were condensing Season 3 down to ten episodes before the show was cancelled.

Jessica Jones > DD IMO.

Both suffer from a somewhat weak second season.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Oct 22, 2018, 04:49:15 PM
Daredevil (S3)

Supposedly the Luke Cage showrunners were condensing Season 3 down to ten episodes before the show was cancelled.

Jessica Jones > DD IMO.

Both suffer from a somewhat weak second season.

I really like Daredevil Season 2 but the first 4 episodes are easily the best of the season. I loved Elektra but the Hand stuff got really convoluted and they made the Hand even worse in Iron Fist.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed