Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 502,898 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Play us off, Giacchino.  :'(

Nightmare Asylum

So umm, I think between the discussion you guys are having and the persuasion from a friend of mine I'm going to watch Lost once I finish BSG.

I was originally planning on Supernatural next (mostly because of Shas, FB, and the same friend), but since that's still going and Lost is ended, I think I'd rather catch up on that before getting into something still ongoing.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 04, 2013, 04:13:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nco0DJmGQrg#ws

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 04, 2013, 04:16:39 AM
So umm, I think between the discussion you guys are having and the persuasion from a friend of mine I'm going to watch Lost once I finish BSG.

Judging by your reaction to BSG, I'm sure you're gonna love it. Lost is the only show I can think of that's comparable to Battlestar Galactica in the feelings they gave me while first watching. They're also tonally and thematically quite similar.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 04, 2013, 04:21:20 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 04, 2013, 04:13:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nco0DJmGQrg#ws

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 04, 2013, 04:16:39 AM

Judging by your reaction to BSG, I'm sure you're gonna love it. Lost is the only show I can think of that's comparable to Battlestar Galactica in the feelings they gave me while first watching. They're also tonally and thematically quite similar.

So I've heard. My friend's Netflix account is actually on my XBox, so I may wind up just using that to watch Lost and Supernatural; maybe over the summer, when I (hopefully) actually have some free time.

Now you, sir, should watch TWD's third season ;)

I remember your comments on XBox last week about your dislike of some of last season's stuff, but this season so far has been the best yet in terms of character development, pacing, and just overall direction of where the show is going.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm just finding it hard to motivate myself to watch it. It just completely lost my interest.

Nightmare Asylum

I'd say give it another chance, probably in about a month when the season's over, and give the first half or so a go. If it doesn't hook you, then the show's just not for you :)

And if you do decide to give up on the show for good, skip ahead and just watch tonight's episode (episode 12). It is fairly standalone, and I think it'd probably be one of your favorites.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Episode 8

Later...buddy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Jg6L16Mzs#ws

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S6E15-16 "Across the Sea", "What They Died For"

Oh Christ, things are building up to something big. Gah, there's only one episode left, but it's 104 minutes long, it's late, and I have school tomorrow!

This is gonna be a tough call...

EDIT: I've decided. The finale shall wait for tomorrow.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Game of Thrones - Season 2

The North Remembers
The Night Lands
What Is Dead May Never Die
Garden of Bones
The Ghost of Harrenhal

I figured it was time to watch this again, before Season 3 starts. 8)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Jericho episode 1-4. Nice premise, good acting (Lennie James being the best)

Lie

Lie

Only Fools And Horse
AMC's The Lack Of Lauren Cohen This Episode

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 04, 2013, 05:40:58 AM
Lost S6E15-16 "Across the Sea", "What They Died For"

Oh Christ, things are building up to something big. Gah, there's only one episode left, but it's 104 minutes long, it's late, and I have school tomorrow!

This is gonna be a tough call...

EDIT: I've decided. The finale shall wait for tomorrow.
Watch it late at night, when nobody is awake.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Watchin' it right now.

The sun's down. Close enough.

Lost S6E17 "The End"

This was a beautiful ending. Simply beautiful. Not perfect (I found some of the sideways stuff to be rather silly), but very very good. Moving and touching and emotional. Up there with BSG's finale in my eyes. I honestly cannot see how this got such a huge negative reaction. Sure, there were a couple of loose ends, but that's to be expected with a show that has this grand a scale. I guess it was just people didn't want to believe it was really over. I find myself feeling rather sad about the whole thing, too. It's weird thinking that there's no more; that I've completed one of television's greatest epics. But hell, I can always watch it again. I have the feeling this is the kinda show that I'll come back to year after year.

Lost Epilogue "The New Man In Charge"

Goddamn, this was awesome. "The End" truly was the end of the show, but this was a perfect little epilogue to tie up all those little loose ends I mentioned before. Fantastically written and greatly interesting, this is a great post-script to a truly great series. Left me with a sense of a story that's not yet over, simply a chapter finished.

Vickers

Vickers

Charlie's Angels

bitches cant even handle a gun

Cvalda

Cvalda

carpet bunchers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed