So it's confirmed it's the P1 ship that crashed?

Started by Pvt. Hicks, Aug 07, 2007, 06:32:48 PM

Author
So it's confirmed it's the P1 ship that crashed? (Read 841 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Surprised there isn't a topic on this already, so it's confirmed that it's the P1 ship right?

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Aug 07, 2007, 06:32:48 PM
Surprised there isn't a topic on this already, so it's confirmed that it's the P1 ship right?

Nothing has said that. It's probably just a similar design. There isn't really anything they can do on screen to demonstrate it's physically one and the same.

There were several of them docked with the larger one, in the other film.

pmaz11

Wait, Pvt. Hicks whats this whole thing about the P1 ship?? If you don't mind explaning it or showing me the topic?

Xenomorphine

An article about the game claims it's "the same ship" as the one from the original film. As there's no way for that to be shown in the film story, it probably just means it's the same design.

darkbladepred

Now, does it say its the same as "the original film" in those exact words? If so maybe it meant the original AVP film.

pmaz11

Well returning the original predator ship or even the predator 2 ship which someone from the Aliens vs. Predator crew mentioned on how they talked about the designing the interior of the ship (I forget the guys name) but anyways the predator 2 ship seems to suit this predator and just the look of him I think. But I would like to see the Predator 1 ship more because we never really saw it for too long.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed