Interview with Zach Howard

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 28, 2009, 10:41:20 PM

Author
Interview with Zach Howard (Read 2,605 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As you should all know by now, 2009 is the year that sees the revival of the Aliens and Predator comics, with the Aliens series coming first on the 30th anniversary of Alien. And we’ve just uploaded an interview with Zach Howard, the artist on the new Aliens series:

“In all actuality, Aliens is a perfect fit for how I draw. My work is dark and highly structured so it’d be stupid of me not to take this opportunity. But, I am an extraordinarily stupid person so it took me quite some time to commit.”

Be sure to check out the whole interview and look out for our never-seen-before piece of artwork. On a sidenote, Darkness recently wrote and uploaded a page on H.R Giger. Don’t give this fantastic article a miss. And keep checking back for more of the exciting articles with have planned.

Chris P

Chris P

Nice. Good job Hicks. ;)

Rudy Ripley

Rudy Ripley

the comic for Aliens is coming in May, can't wait, but i have too. great work on the Alien(s).

The Ultimate Predator

Interesting interview, getting a small tight crew on board with the same writer for both the Alien and Predator series makes me think Darkhorse are really thinking hard as to how to to produce quality material that willinterest the fans.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I shall indeed prey for you sir.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Good article on Giger... it always pisses me off how Fox treated him.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Saweeeeeeeeeeeet mate! Looking forward to the comics as for Giger....he really did get shafted by Fox theres no doubt about it.  Hope he does get to work on Alien 5

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed