New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Started by Darkness, Aug 19, 2007, 03:03:34 PM

Author
New AvP2 Title: Aliens vs Predator Requiem (Read 22,091 times)

shakermakerman

i see nothing

Darkness

shakermakerman

Mr. Weyland

Maybe they should have named ALIEN 3, ALIEN REQUIEM instead, since alien 3 as the hole religious feel and tone to it with Dillon's god squad, plus requiem means chant or to mourn for souls.

Danger Close

I hope this means the trailer is actuall getting closer now.

Mr. Weyland

Maybe December 25 and January the 18 are the release dates for the trailers    ;D  

Danger Close

LOL probably. JUMPER looks like it could have promise.

Exiled

slowley and steadly we will get what we want   :o  

Mr. Weyland

To tell you the truth, this film as a lot of new things we haven't seen before and many surprises unlike the 1st AVP, but I can't wait for the final film.    :)  

Irritator

I can't believe it.  It's officialy auto-parody now. :(  "Requiem", oh my God, they really think that's clever?

War Wager

At least it makes the movie seem more adult-themed. A non-fan who reads "Requiem" at the end of the title, can pretty much bet what their going to get...    :)  

shakermakerman

Lets be honest the title Aliens vs Predator is a bit on the cheesy side. but what else can u call it? Alien 6 and predator 4? lol

peterkeyes

peterkeyes

requiem reminded me of Equilibrium. nice movie. but yeah makes it sound like it is toughening up to be better then the first. i just hope to god they dont call the 3rd one Extinction.(RE3)

EpsilonOrpheon777

i like it like YutaniDitch said... it is kinda poetic since there might be this whole religious tone going on... does that mean we might see some psycho voodoo guys like in P2? meh  oh btw what's fox's next BIG movie coming up?  maybe they'll release the trailer around the same time...

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

i like it       where is the damn trailer!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed