Interesting AvP2 Points

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2007, 09:04:47 PM

Author
Interesting AvP2 Points (Read 15,757 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, Friday’s been and gone. There was no AvP2 trailer or anything. I guess Fox and Comic-Con couldn’t work it out in the end. Anyway, at least we’ll all get to see the trailer at the same time now instead of reading rough descriptions about it. I thought I’d post a few interesting points that Colin has posted in the forum this week.

• Firstly, they called the predator in AvP2, “The Wolf” throughout production. This is a reference to the Cleaner in Pulp Fiction, apparently. I’ve never seen that movie so I wouldn’t know.
  • This Predator comes to Earth on a mission hence he’s not a member of the group of Predators seen in AvP. Most likely, he comes to Earth to clean up the mess that was left behind.
  • There’s no teenagers that can kill aliens in AvP2.
  • The online trailer will be R-Rated and will be very intense, very gory.
  • Return of the Medi-Kit or at least some form of healing device.
  • As we saw from the props pictures, the Shuriken will be seen but there will be no Disc weapon as seen in P2.
  • As seen on the mask, there’s lots of markings. This means, the Predator has killed lots of aliens or other dangerous creatures. This confirms the Predator is more experienced than those seen in AvP.

Disappointed about the Shuriken and blooding thing. The Predators in P1/P2 never had the markings and they were both very experienced.

Hicks: We now know those markings aren’t from bloodings but actual Predator words and letters.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Those are some good points, can't wait for the trailer.

Orphen42

Orphen42

yeh the trailer is gna rock,i like how they say the predators on a mission...jst sounds cool lol     ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

"The Predators in P1/P2 never had the markings and they were both very experienced."   Different clans, different rituals.

Darkness

Darkness

Sorry, I'll never buy that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Because it's EU, right? It's not like all the different races and cultures on Earth have different tastes or customs? I mean, everyone around the world likes to drink tea and eat crumpets, right? Just because some of the Brits do. (Sorry, I really dispise that crumpet sterotype)

alienfighting

alienfighting

very very cool ! in p1 and p2 the predators never had the markings ? but in the ship of p2 the predators had the markings !

P-Dub

P-Dub

disappointed about the shuriken.. thought that was more of a teenager weapon and the disc was the upgrade that could lock on to targets as seen in the games.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Darkness

Darkness

IRT Hicks: No, not EU. Because I don't like people making excuses for AvP.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not an excuse. It's a valid theory. All the Predators so far have looked different, used different tactics, weapons. It's valid to think they're all from different races within the Predator species.

SiL

SiL

I agree with Hicks. Different clans is the simplest, cleanest, most logic explanation.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

If the predators was hunting  in predator 1 and 2 wouldnt that mean that  was their experience?

gd

gd

avp is its own franchise, its really as simple as that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

At least the idea of him being  called wolf, and that bieng a reference to the cleaber from pulp fiction, safe to say that this movie will be something that we can't even imagine

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed