New Website: Access Space

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2007, 07:00:57 PM

Author
New Website: Access Space (Read 3,352 times)

Darkness

Darkness

What do you know… two new merch websites inside of a week. The Ultimate Predator has made a new website called Access Space. This one is dedicated to Alien/Predator/AvP trading cards and has lots of information about them including a dedicated forum.

Be sure to check it out if you’re interested in trading cards. Ian also shut down his other website, The Ultimate Predator, to continue this project.
Good luck to Ian on this project.

The Ultimate Predator

Thanks for the kind words.    ;D  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I really miss the old website   :'(  

Harry72

Harry72

Hey cool. Looks very good !  It seems that everybody rebuilding the own website. Me too.

The Ultimate Predator

Cheers for the comments. The old site was cool, but all the content that was there can be found in the AliensPredator CCG section.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's interesting how you refer to him as TUP at the start then go to his real name.    :P  

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I know. I don't like calling him The Ultimate Predator to be honest but I called him Ian at the end so people wouldn't get mixed up with his website's name.    :P  

The Ultimate Predator

Yeah, I could see why. Thats why I got rid of the old site, that kind of problem shouldn't arise anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed