NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 244,076 times)

samoht

samoht

Need. Masked. Anytime.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Look who is next to Ghost its Gort's head so that must mean in the future there making some lost hunters right?

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 16, 2011, 03:50:39 AM

Look who is next to Ghost its Gort's head so that must mean in the future there making some lost hunters right?

Without spoiling too much, head over to the "NECA Predator 2" Thread and I think you'll like what you find.... ;)

The_Worm

The_Worm

I just snagged the new Alien Predator 2 pack from Neca which includes the Original 1987 Predator with jaws closed. It looks awesome. I have series 1 and 2 of Predators but this 1987 Predator figure has got to be my favorite so far, that is until I get the elder Predator. I have seen a few pics of Necas Predator 2, man, it looks great too!

predamorph

predamorph

Thank Goodness that Neca has a new Factory to support better paint apps on this figures :D

tabiwasan

tabiwasan

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 16, 2011, 03:50:39 AM

This is my absolute favorite predator in all the series, but what is likely to be the release date?

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: The_Worm on Feb 16, 2011, 11:29:42 PM
I just snagged the new Alien Predator 2 pack from Neca which includes the Original 1987 Predator with jaws closed. It looks awesome. I have series 1 and 2 of Predators but this 1987 Predator figure has got to be my favorite so far, that is until I get the elder Predator. I have seen a few pics of Necas Predator 2, man, it looks great too!
How...?

LLIT

LLIT

Can't wait for Predator 2 stuff! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Has anyone seen these in stores?

uruk

uruk

cuple more months, dude.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: predamorph on Feb 18, 2011, 05:06:01 PM
Thank Goodness that Neca has a new Factory to support better paint apps on this figures :D

Yes, and now they'll rerelease the series 1, 2 and the alien/pred-2-pack with better paint apps:

from twitter: "we moved all Predator production to a better factory & we have re-orders on S1 & S2 hence the delay. They're worth the wait"

and someone asked: "Will the 'new' Predators series 1 Berserker have the accurate paintjob?"

answer: "yes he will have the improved paint & deco"

>:(

Seriously, NECA?

Now that i already bought and spend my money in all the preds (including Berserker and P1 with that crap paint job) you'll rerelease it all over again?

This pisses me off >:(

My P1 pred is the worst in the collection. He came with dreads loose, his knees dont bend at all, his right leg has the net painted twice, and the armor looks like someone painted it with a airbrush, covering all that nice details with a flat green/silver paint... comparing him with Falconer (the best one) he looks like a child toy with a plastic armor >:(

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Wow...the fact that they're trying to IMPROVE production and make better figure pisses you off?  ::)

At least they're listening to customer complaints and trying to fix the problems.

Having production start up in a new factory is not a cheap venture and it says alot about NECA that they're willing to do that.

You need to re-evaluate your priorities there big guy.

Blades

Blades

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 25, 2011, 08:55:45 PM
Wow...the fact that they're trying to IMPROVE production and make better figure pisses you off?  ::)

At least they're listening to customer complaints and trying to fix the problems.

Having production start up in a new factory is not a cheap venture and it says alot about NECA that they're willing to do that.

You need to re-evaluate your priorities there big guy.
I completely agree with you there!, wow i can't believe it NECA are actually going to do this.  MASSIVE step for NECA, and like you said Sabres, this shows how comitted these guys are!, though this means alot of money is going to be spent.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Feb 25, 2011, 08:55:45 PM

I know... sorry :-\

I'm glad that NECA is improving his figures and has moved to a new factory and all...
This is a good thing, i know...

If the paint job on these rereleases become really good i will want to buy a new P1 and Berserker! But here in Brazil these figures are not very cheap, you know? Each predator here costs R$ 90,00 (this means U$ 52,94), and the 2-pack-Alien-P1 costs R$ 179,00 (U$ 105,29). I cant afford to buy them all one more time :(

This is what pisses me off  :'(

Blades

Blades

:/ bad luck there mate, though could someone tell me how this would be done?, how would it be sold as just a reboot?, how will we be able to differenciate the new ones from the old ones? :/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed