NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 244,095 times)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

So....

When is Series 3 going to be released?? >:(

uruk

uruk

april or june i'd say.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

ToyWiz says May

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

I thought they were going to be released in january....  ???

BerserkerPred

BerserkerPred

damn, I was hoping january or febuary. if we have to wait 'till JUNE then that means it might have taken almost a YEAR for the entire Predators series to be released since the movie came out!!

samoht

samoht

I heard it was January or February.

But June? That just shits me up the wall.

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

I think it was supposed to be around late February (which means in stores around March), but since they are now producing series 3 (along with the 1/4 scale Pred) in a new, better factory, the production may have had to be delayed, so that's why the release date has gotten pushed farther back.

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Jace Madan on Jan 12, 2011, 03:18:55 AM
I think it was supposed to be around late February (which means in stores around March), but since they are now producing series 3 (along with the 1/4 scale Pred) in a new, better factory, the production may have had to be delayed, so that's why the release date has gotten pushed farther back.

Wait...

If that means what I think it means -- then it's WORTH IT!!! :D

Thank you, NECA!  :)

I just wonder what this means for the Predator 2 figures....

Rioto

Rioto

pre-ordered them yesterday. The guy said they will be released around june.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Got Masked Classic and Tracker yesterday, and man, June?
Oh well, i'll get enough money to buy them as soon as they hit UK shops

tabiwasan

tabiwasan

I was never a fan of the dogs' design, so i took the tracker, scrapped his tusks off and used a chestplate from lotr lurtz, sculped the side of his torso because it looked bare, and sculted a newer mask to make it look like the killer predators from 3 world war.

Also, since my custom trio of berserkers was ruined i took the falconer who i never really liked, resculpted the mask and the chest armor to make a tron predator. After I watched the movie i looked at the falconer and saw a little bit of rinzler in him. I rounded out his face, sculpted thin/sleek looking armor around his breasts, and made a slot in the back for a disk. hes all black right now but i still don't know what to do for the skin, and what color i want the neon to be.

But the whole point of the message, i don't know, never fancied the dogs much...

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: tabiwasan on Jan 12, 2011, 11:44:26 PM
I was never a fan of the dogs' design, so i took the tracker, scrapped his tusks off and used a chestplate from lotr lurtz, sculped the side of his torso because it looked bare, and sculted a newer mask to make it look like the killer predators from 3 world war.

Also, since my custom trio of berserkers was ruined i took the falconer who i never really liked, resculpted the mask and the chest armor to make a tron predator. After I watched the movie i looked at the falconer and saw a little bit of rinzler in him. I rounded out his face, sculpted thin/sleek looking armor around his breasts, and made a slot in the back for a disk. hes all black right now but i still don't know what to do for the skin, and what color i want the neon to be.

But the whole point of the message, i don't know, never fancied the dogs much...

Post some pics in the custom figs thread. I'd love to see your designs.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Ghostface on Jan 13, 2011, 12:28:46 AM
Quote from: tabiwasan on Jan 12, 2011, 11:44:26 PM

Post some pics in the custom figs thread. I'd love to see your designs.

Yeah, I'd love to see some pics.

tabiwasan

tabiwasan

Sure, but do you know how to upload them to hear from my ipod?

Ghostface

Ghostface

Hmmm. not too sure. You might need to transfer them to a PC first.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed