Started by Le Celticant, Aug 04, 2010, 04:34:46 PM

Author
AL(I)EN LEGACY (Read 8,229 times)

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Name: AL(I)EN Legacy
Type: Mappack (SP / MP)
Maps:
*al_nostromo (DM/TDM/SURVIVOR/EVAC/OVERRUN)
*al_lv-426 (DM/TDM/SURVIVOR/EVAC/OVERRUN)
*al_fury 161 (DM/TDM/SURVIVOR/OVERRUN) -> Probably EVAC in the end, I don't know for sure.
*al_auriga (DM/TDM/SURVIVOR/EVAC/OVERRUN)

Release Date: NONE (let's pray for a release in December 2010)

Artists:
-Le Celticant (Lead Designer)
-[$oN]Rocco* (Prefab Designer)

First official Screenshot of the colony 'Hadley's Hope' (Work In Progress)
http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/news/ALIEN_Legacy_Mappack_Preview;47901

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I look forward to seeing how they're different to the current versions.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I would love to have these.
For the Nostromo, is it on the Nostromo or at the landing area like in AvP Gold?

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

It is an accurate version of the nostromo, in space.
For LV-426, the map contain the colony (hadley's hope) the atmosphere processor, the derelict and landscape with caverns and many stuff like this. It's huge.
About Fury 161, it's indoor and outdoor location, accurate to the movie too.
Auriga is the ship interrior with all the location like the hanger where is the betty, the clone department, alien cages, etc.
It's huge too.

I'm firstly finishing Hadley's hope and LV-426 then I'll attack the other map.
I'll probably release a pre-beta version of Hadley to give you a 'taste' about what you can expect.

There'll be also a SP campaign based on the four movie using all the maps.

Xhan

Xhan

You're gonna have a hard time beating Mikey's Hope and Winde, Celt.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll be interested in seeing the AP. Will you be mapping the stairwell, the nursery and the Queen's chamber?

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Every location seen in the movie will be reproduce in this mappack (no matter the map).
And yes, Hadley's Hope will contain the epic location of the queen chamber, the medical laboratory, etc.

Quote from: XhanYou're gonna have a hard time beating Mikey's Hope and Winde, Celt.
Mikey's Hope... not sure to have hard time to beat this one, the geometry is pretty much easy.
About windebieste, I thought to contact him to script the map for the SP part.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Two new pictures (work in progress).
The Link pod between the CC and the Med Lab (where is the Vent area to the landing site)

And here is the small room of the med-lab where there are facehugger in Statis tube.

Enjoy ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Keep 'em coming.

We having SP for them all?

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Yes and it will be completely different for every movie.
As for example, in the first mission (nostromo) you can expect to carry your hand and that's it.
So if something run after you, run run!
Hadley's hope mission will obviously be more orientated to action with USCM arsenal.
Fury 161... hum I'm having some concept I would like to try for the SP there but it's pretty much like the first mission, you don't cary any weapon at all, you are trying to trap the creature.
About Auriga, fire powa!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Flying Scottsman was working on Alien3 SP campaign years ago but stopped. Might be worth trying to contact him.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Probably but I'd rather want to finish Hadley first.
Then I'll take in consideration every option that I have.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hurry up with it then! I'm actually excited for this.  :)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Can't wait to go on the Nostromo. Are you gonna put blood on the dining table as if Kane just died? That would rock.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Le Celticant on Aug 06, 2010, 12:17:02 PM
Every location seen in the movie will be reproduce in this mappack (no matter the map).
And yes, Hadley's Hope will contain the epic location of the queen chamber, the medical laboratory, etc.

Quote from: XhanYou're gonna have a hard time beating Mikey's Hope and Winde, Celt.
Mikey's Hope... not sure to have hard time to beat this one, the geometry is pretty much easy.
About windebieste, I thought to contact him to script the map for the SP part.

Mikey's layout is pretty simple, but he does capture the feel pretty damn well. I'm sure Winde would be willing to help, and of course you could meander around AC.com and AL for screens and crap.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed