Arnold Cameo in PREDATORS 2?

Started by Requiem28, Jul 02, 2010, 04:25:35 PM

Author
Arnold Cameo in PREDATORS 2? (Read 6,798 times)

Sso02V

Sso02V

Quote from: mattyc on Jul 04, 2010, 07:47:43 AM
Who says Dutch has to come back kicking ass with bulging muscles? Why can't he be an old, worn out veteran who, after the end of Predator, decided to go somewhere and live a life of solitude?
He went to live in the woods with his little girl Jenny.

SiL

SiL

And nothing short of an ambiguously-oriented Australian in a chain-mail vest is going to get him motivated into ass-kicking.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

No offense against Dutch since he is THE man, but the character backdrop is not half as interesting as Royce... so NO! I want to see more of Royce in the next film (if he makes it, that is  :D). Arnold should just be left alone, he did a monumental job as Dutch and that's the way I want to remember him in the Predator universe.

Master

Master

If the next predator film is on earth onec again then I wouldn`t mind to have quick shoot of Arnold and Dany siting ni bar talking and drinking beer together.

Other than that, no I don`t wan Duch in predator film.

viktorkain

viktorkain

It could actually be done quite tastefully depending on how its written. Something I think would be cool would be to have dutch living on post at fort bragg NC and let him have some type of crutch like he rarely leaves the house and its rigged with all kinds of crazy traps. could have a cool scene where old arnold is doing push ups and sit ups and he hears a thud gets up and races to the direction of the sound. "Bedroom" when he gets there a set of dogtags lie on his bed with a trace of blood on them. They could be his sons. Then have arnold talking to the big wigs on post about the cover up so many years ago. They put together a team of Navy seals Delta Force SF and recon to go hunt the Predator with Dutch in their group for intel. That could be cool. have the predator take them down one at a time and torment Dutch by leaving him the dogtags of every kill. Would like to see Dutch as a broken terrified character who eventually pulls himself back to glory to confront his worst fear.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed