B-Roll (3 Parts) Spoilers

Started by ace3g, Jul 02, 2010, 12:58:40 PM

Author
B-Roll (3 Parts) Spoilers (Read 9,439 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I started to but I'm gonna stop. Must withhold from this.

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

so the new ending involves...
Spoiler

Royce and Isabelle walking off into the jungle. Not a significant change but better then the script.
[close]

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2010, 04:53:50 PM
I started to but I'm gonna stop. Must withhold from this.

not much spoilers really.

freddy616

freddy616

MUST RESIST........Wait i already saw them all  :o damn me and my weak will!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spider One

Spider One

Spoiler
Royce and Isabelle are probably going back to Noland's cave..
[close]

Master

Master

I resisted. I`ll fold till 16th! >:(

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Just watched the first one. Thats it for me. Love the music!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

When people speak of ending, do they mean

Spoiler
the scene where Brody & Braga are holding each other, kneeling on the floor with smoke and dust surrounding them? Because if that's the ending then... ah I'll save it for after seeing the film, less than a week to go.
[close]

Raptor

Raptor

Yes.

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jul 02, 2010, 06:20:46 PM

Spoiler
the scene where Brody & Braga are holding each other, kneeling on the floor with smoke and dust surrounding them? Because if that's the ending then... ah I'll save it for after seeing the film, less than a week to go.
[close]

Spoiler
There is a extended bit in video 3; Royce and Isabelle walking into the jungle. It most likely occurs few moments after the scene you was talking about.
[close]

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Dark Jester on Jul 02, 2010, 06:43:12 PM
Quote from: Tangakkai on Jul 02, 2010, 06:20:46 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
There is a extended bit in video 3; Royce and Isabelle walking into the jungle. It most likely occurs few moments after the scene you was talking about.
[close]

Alrighty, thanks. I can't say if I like that yet, we'll have to wait and see... maybe it will fit with the whole film.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Shall not watch this, i have said the same about everything else but caved in, this is my last stand i refuse to watch, however:

Spoiler
Shall probs hit them up tomorrow at the latest :D Nah seriously im waiting for Thursday!
[close]

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Not really that much spoilers.. Those clips that were released have a sh!t ton more spoilers than this stuff. Early on i thought this movie was really gonna suck balls. Now, though, i don't think it could be better. I hope it lives up to my expectations..

#6.0

#6.0

Looks great.  ;D ;D ;D

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

There's one question though about that "ending".
Spoiler
what are brody and braga looking at in the ending shot before they walk into the forest?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed