Noland shouldnt look as clean as he does..

Started by Spider One, Jul 01, 2010, 06:49:11 PM

Author
Noland shouldnt look as clean as he does.. (Read 4,689 times)

Spider One

still you need something to clean your teeth with, and wipe your hind end with (though I would imagine leaves would work), ect..

Hive Tyrant

He lives in an alien spaceship. Seriously, those things are designed to be self-sustaining for long periods of time. It probably has at least something to help him keep himself clean.

Spider One

They use the 3 sea shells..

Master

That indicates that Noland is smarter then Demolition Man :o!!!

ShadowPred

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Noland HAS lost weight. That's what he looks like AFTER 20 years of just barely surviving.  8)

BTW, in the script, the planet's

Spoiler
rain is acidic.
[close]

Any goop or poop gets crusted to Noland, he can dash outside for 20 seconds in a rainstorm and POOF, goodbye goop and poop.

creature creator

Quote from: Moody on Jul 01, 2010, 08:00:05 PM
"Noland shouldnt look as clean as he does.."  ......the planet has water you know...

exactly and how can we say he isn't smelling or dirty.

JB

Aran

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 01, 2010, 08:27:13 PM
He lives in an alien spaceship. Seriously, those things are designed to be self-sustaining for long periods of time. It probably has at least something to help him keep himself clean.

thanx for the spoiler with a week to go...  :'(

Noir-Gojira

It was pretty damn obvious from the places they were running around in, in some of the trailers.

Spider One

well if he stank and was dirty, would not the other characters mention it..

royce: " jeeze what is that smell ?!?"

noland cloaked: "over here.."

you'd think he'd have a beard or at least stubble though. sure you can shave pretty well with a knife and water, but not THAT well, i suppose he's had 40 years practice, but how does he keep his knife so sharp?

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 02, 2010, 08:34:09 AM
you'd think he'd have a beard or at least stubble though. sure you can shave pretty well with a knife and water, but not THAT well, i suppose he's had 40 years practice, but how does he keep his knife so sharp?
I think it has something to do with the Predator metals that he is using.  They may keep an edge longer(but how much longer I have no idea)

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Jul 02, 2010, 08:50:22 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 02, 2010, 08:34:09 AM
I think it has something to do with the Predator metals that he is using.  They may keep an edge longer(but how much longer I have no idea)

good point, but another point is why bother close shaving at all? i know it's a military thing, but you'd think after 30+ years on his own he would have stopped shaving every day by now?

Vulhala

After that long being alone, it may well be little 'human' routines like that stop him from going completely mad. I would think people would cling to little things like that. Like Tom Hanks talking to the volleyball in Cast Away.

Spider One

in the script it said the predator metal was razor sharp after several centuries..

and wouldnt it have been wise for him to keep SOME human companions instead of being a NARC and killing them for their stuff..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed