New Predators International Trailer

Started by Stalker, Jun 23, 2010, 07:52:38 AM

Author
New Predators International Trailer (Read 65,890 times)

AlienandPredatoriskickass

Piss on all the naysayers (if there's any still out there) this movie is gonna F**KIN ROCK!!!

Zebra Smeller

Havent you guys considered that theres stuntmen that fill the roles of 3 Super Predators standing next to each other. Its not only the listed people in suits but also theres stunt people who perform as well

bobcunk

we can see four people playing the preds.

Royce

Royce

Quote from: bobcunk on Jun 26, 2010, 11:07:27 PM

Three are the hired actors - Derek Mears, Brian Steele and Carey Jones. The fourth is a stunt performer.

Tangakkai

Yep the 4th is a stunt performer. But I think we'll get all 3 preds in 1 shot with simply 1 stunt guy togheter with Jones & Steele. As far as I remember only Ian Whyte was credited for the Predators in AvP1 but we still got to see all 3 Preds in one shot.

Requiem28

Quote from: bobcunk on Jun 26, 2010, 11:07:27 PM

i hope with this, we'll see all 4 preds in one shot.  most likely at the hunting camp.

Spider One

All 4 of them drinking alien beer around a camp fire while one of them says in their own language to another "she didn't look like no elder did she.."

mattyc

mattyc

To everyone asking about Edwin and his tunnel scene;
Spoiler
I think that it is possibly an expanded section when the group enters Noland's home. If you remember, the only time he seems nervous is when they have to go into a confined space... and he seems pretty nervous during those tunnel shots.

THAT BEING SAID; if this is perhaps a new scene in the movie, perhaps Edwin gets lost, and encounters one of the Predators which proceeds to attack him (leading to his appearance in the International Trailer when he is being dragged along the ground)
[close]
I will NOT have a problem with it!  :D

Come to think about it, there is also a scene of Noland leopard-crawling along the ground through a confined space while holding his helmet and rifle.... which also isn't in the script  ;)

Spider One

well the script was probably changed slightly during shooting, as the majority of the scripts that I have, differ slightly from the final movie version.

Mike The Wolf

It said in my email this morning that there was a new thread called Predators leaked footage, where is it?

coolbreeze

Some ass posted the Dancing Predators clip from youtube. You missed nothing.

Mike The Wolf

Oh that again 

Vecrotus

Quote from: Spider One on Jun 29, 2010, 03:03:04 PM
well the script was probably changed slightly during shooting, as the majority of the scripts that I have, differ slightly from the final movie version.

That's the scenario with every script. The script is just a bases for the filmmakers to follow and there are rewrites even while their shooting the film and nowadays even in post-production. But from the looks of things the movie is largely similar to the leaked script with minor changes especially with the dialogue. The rest of the story is suprising similar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed