Colin please say something...

Started by Darkoo, Jul 19, 2007, 06:07:03 AM

Author
Colin please say something... (Read 21,435 times)

Highland

Highland

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 19, 2007, 08:55:00 AM
I assume he means SM, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

You correct! it seems the very people who continually slate and rubbish the movie are now the ones to lift our spirits! I just find it funny.

(ps not you mikey! your sound mate!)

Highland

Highland

To either apologise for the delay , Deny the rumour or.........Give us a teeny weene pic of one shot from the movie.....doent even have to have alien or predators in it.

I do realise you owe us nothing! but its a bit silly giving us the tid bits and not having any back up....  :) (i think you can cry wolf once or twice, three times...?)

(ps i do also realise you and your brother are probably in fox with a couple of flame throwers, so take your time)

SMJ

SMJ

:D  I'd like to see them with flamethrowers  :D

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: highlandpred on Jul 19, 2007, 10:01:01 AM
I do realise you owe us nothing!

Do you?

Highland

lol  ;D I do!

I dont expect a relpy, just letting of a little steam! Besides, It's basically handing all the doom mongers a new clip to re-load......

It could be another mis-direction, who knows!

slipknotpredator

Some weeks ago:
Fans: Come on Colin give us something! some pics or a trailer or a webstite!!!
Colin: Wait, just a few more weeks, wait till comic con and you will see the trailer.
Fans: Cool!

Last week:
Fans: Anybody attending to comic-con??
Colin: i do.

This were just examples...

Uncanny Antman

What's your point?

The plan was to go, now the rug's been pulled out from under them.

How was Colin to know that beforehand?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It will come. There are about 5 months left, and it will come. Calm down.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yeah, he's right! They just need more time to cut the movie down to a PG-13 rating, then they will beable to make a "gritty" trailer. ;)

lol that should get everyone going for awhile.

Johnny Handsome

Now theres no need to wait until comic-con, they should just release the trailer now on the web.

Rabbit

Rabbit

Yeah, you are right  ;D

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yes he is right. But, were going to see a trailer this month! Now we have to wait longer to see a trailer, maybe a lot longer ::)

I knew it was too good to be true to see the AVP2 trailer in just in a week from now.

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jul 19, 2007, 11:39:39 AM
What's your point?

The plan was to go, now the rug's been pulled out from under them.

How was Colin to know that beforehand?

My point is that i wanted the trailer to be released in comic-con, i don´t know you but fans were counting the days to see it, thats my point. And i´m not blaming anyone.

Colin_Strause

The R rated trailer will still be going on-line as promised, and now it means everyone gets to see it intead of just the people at the show. We were watching the trailer in our theater last night, and I really think everyone is going to be happy with it's intensity.

Corporal Hicks

Will we be seeing a website online too?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed