Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 406,380 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Paging Mr Horhey. :P

Prison_Mike

You are confused, Horhey, has balls for a brain

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Pn2501 on Apr 26, 2011, 02:29:26 PM
Paging Mr Horhey. :P
Oh god...

He's running because he thinks that as he's managed to pull his company out of horrendous bankruptcy at least once, owing millions and millions, to become one of the most successful companies in the world, this makes him oddly suited to help out the US in it's current financial state. And to be honest, that doesn't sound half bad. But I wish I knew how much of a role HE actually played in his companies turnaround(s), instead of financial advisors.

QuoteYou are confused, Horhey, has balls for a brain
Yeah, you can build one of the most successful companies in the world with balls for a brain. Good one.

Pn2501

Pn2501

I'm confused now. 

Prison_Mike

BLAIN, what are you talking about?

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 02:36:46 PM
BLAIN, what are you talking about?
I thought you were saying Mr. Trump had balls for a brain. Or were you talking about Horhey?

Quote from: Pn2501 on Apr 26, 2011, 02:34:38 PM
I'm confused now. 

About what?

Prison_Mike

I was talking about both, they are both mentally handicapped. One has no political experience, and is succecful because his parents gave him money, and is more bratty then my three yeear old cousin, and the other is not succecful and still is mentally handicapped.

Pn2501

Pn2501

I'm going to miss you when you get banned mike  :'(

Prison_Mike

Quote from: Pn2501 on Apr 26, 2011, 02:43:41 PM
I'm going to miss you when you get banned mike  :'(

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
I was talking about both, they are both mentally handicapped. One has no political experience, and is succecful because his parents gave him money, and is more bratty then my three yeear old cousin, and the other is not succecful and still is mentally handicapped.
Bratty, yes. Mentally handicapped, no. No political experience, true. Successful because his parent gave him money: hardly.

As for Horhey, I doubt he's mentally handicapped. But let's not get into a discussion about his mental health. You base this on nothing but a personal opinion and a dislike for a single thread. Get over it.

Prison_Mike

Mentally, handicapped, yes, he was given money, he never earned it, he never worked for it, he was given it.
Acts like an ass, no experience, given money, immature, tell me why he should be anywhere near the Oval Office?

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 02:48:19 PM
Mentally, handicapped, yes, he was given money, he never earned it, he never worked for it, he was given it.
Acts like an ass, no experience, given money, immature, tell me why he should be anywhere near the Oval Office?

Obama's fake tan advisor.

Prison_Mike

Quote from: Pn2501 on Apr 26, 2011, 02:49:46 PM
Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 26, 2011, 02:48:19 PM

Obama's fake tan advisor.

Whose tan is worse Trump or Obama?

Pn2501

Pn2501

Obama doesnt have a tan

Prison_Mike

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed