Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 397,047 times)

The Kurgan

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 09, 2019, 11:59:12 AM
DVDs/Blu-rays that don't give post-credits scenes their own chapter point so you can skip straight to them. Pain in the arse.

Right? Would that be too much to ask?

The Old One

The Old One

1st World problems to the max. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hey, at no point does the title of this thread say the things raised here need to be serious issues :P

Huggs

Huggs

When you have something saved to your Amazon WishList for a year, and the price never changes. Then you move it to your cart, and while you're looking at other things the price goes up by 25%.

Every time something gets put in the" saved for later" section, the price always goes up .

Huggs

Huggs

When people you love go out of their way to make you feel...lesser.

Immortan Jonesy

That sucks  :-\

Darwinsgirl

Cruelty

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, agreed.  :(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

People who berate you for hanging out with other gamers who are actually good at the game and not using modded controllers, lag switching, or DDoS attacking other players. Then turn around and play on the same team with the EXACT same people they accused me of playing with.

Anyway, had like 3 people delete me, so I returned their pettiness by running scumbag loadouts and absolutely stomping their entire team of 5 with a bunch of randos.  ;D

I mean eventually I'll buy a CronusMAX just to mess with them, but that'll never happen because I'm starting to get bored of Uncharted 4 multiplayer...

LastSonofKrypton

Certain things about working in retail for a certain furniture company from Sweden.

Customers who ask for directions to another part of the store, then proceed to walk off as you are still explaining the way to get there, only to return five minutes later because they got lost.

Customers who have seen an item in the showroom that they want to buy in the warehouse, only to tell you that they didn't happen to make a note of the name, or aisle in which the item is located, despite their being several tags pointing this out on the display, but expect you to know where it is because they give a vague description.  'Where do you keep the brown bedside tables?'

Back to directions.  Customers who ask for the quickest way to get back upstairs, so you explain the route back through the warehouse to the lifts, only to have them complain that there isn't a more immediate route through the ceiling.  It's my fault for not being Doctor Strange, I can't suddenly open a portal back to the f**king cushion covers!

Customers who ask where the trolleys are when they have pretty much reached the exit, despite the fact that they have walked past seven trolley stations along the way.

General complaints

'I didn't think this was going to be heavy.'  Right, you didn't think three wardrobes made of wood were going to be heavy.

'Where is aisle twenty four?'  It's just down this way, on your right hand side.  'And aisle twenty seven?'  A little further down.  'It's confusing in here isn't it?'  Only if you don't know how f**king numbers work.

'I didn't know I had to pick all of this up myself.'  You're in the Self Serve Warehouse.

These are obvious first world complaints, but it's still bloody annoying

SM

SM

Local Trouble

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Jul 14, 2019, 06:25:41 AM
Certain things about working in retail for a certain furniture company from Sweden.

Prez

Prez

Cancer.
About to claim another good friend of our families. The solace I have is our friend has made peace with her fate. It's truly bitter sweet.

Local Trouble

Fixing a friend's/relative's computer for free and then getting blamed when it breaks six months later.

"I don't know what you did to my computer last time you worked on it, but it's all f**ked up now!"

razeak

razeak

On disc DLC
Communism
AVP : Reqieum
Unrealistic physics in fight scenes
Glocks(hate the grips)
People who call off work all the time
Slim Jim wrappers that don't tear
Right wing tribalism
Left wing tribalism
99% of politicians
Bud Light
Selfie obsessions
Duck faces
The egg in Alien 3(like the movie a lot though)
Devices without USB c
EA
The belief government is the answer to everything
Climate change certainty ($$$$$$ talks on both sides)
Non environmentally friendly policy.
A lack of healthy skepticism
Conspiracy theory that has to have dozens if not hundreds of factors in place to work
Meetings without agendas
Beating around the bush
Flat earth theory
Anti anti-vaccination smugness(I think vaccines are probably safe, but we are putting too much trust in the medical industry when we can't even fathom something may not work as intended.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed