The next movie..

Started by O.W.L.F., Jul 13, 2007, 09:02:47 PM

After the release of the AvP 2.....which alternative do you prefer to make...

next AvP movie
next Predator movie
next Alien movie
Author
The next movie.. (Read 3,142 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Calm down, Nos.   Some people just don't care enough to vote, it's no big deal.   The result will mean nothing in the end anyway, so no need to get crazy about it.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

thats true

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is really one vote that i cannot decide on.....i'll vote when the movie is released.

Bishop2

Bishop2

As much as I want Alien 5, I know by now it's unrealistic to hope for.

Predator 3 could be done for a relatively low budget and has tons of potential.  Give AVP a break and explore the monsters on their own; let's see Predator 3.

Alien5

Alien5

Why not make both??? Yes it would appear that most of the fans of each series want their favorite creature to have another film, I say make them both. I am a fan of both series but I prefer the Aliens more than the Predators, don't get me wrong they are both great monsters but the alien movies are what I like the best. Alien 5 and Predator 3 could be made within how ever many years they would need to be made, but I think that should be the best option. Although another AVP3 set in space would be a cool idea because we could see each monster's homeworld etc.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed