Timeline

Started by War Wager, Jul 04, 2007, 01:46:35 PM

Author
Timeline (Read 2,140 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Here's a timeline I made up based on what has and what will happen in the Alien/Predator universe. (Some ideas for other movies too)

ALIEN/PREDATOR TIMELINE

1904 - Antartica: Predators arrive to perform a coming of age ritual

1914 - France: A Predator is attracted by the warfare of a World War

1987Central America: A team of combat soldiers are stalked by an unseen hunter

1989 - World Wide: Weyland Corporation begins

1991 - World Wide: Yutani Corporation begins

1997 - LA: Another alien being is attracted by the heat of a war torn Los Angeles

2004 - Antartica: An ancient pyramid is discovered. Two alien beings face off. They
                    face off again this time in a isolated Colorado town. Weyland and Yutani unite.

2073 - Space: The crew of the Nostromo encounter a Xenomorph

2130 - Acheron: Colonial Marines investigate the barran planet. Lt. Ellen Ripley dies 
                    along with the Alien species

2145 - The Predator homeworld is discovered

2330 - U.S.S Auriga: Ellen Ripley is resurrected and the Alien threat is once
                    again stopped. Aliens and Predators engage in an epic battle on a starship             

2331 - Ellen Ripley journeys to the homeplanet of the Aliens, killing herself and the final
                    colony of Xenomorphs

What do you think of this timeline? It's obviously not whats really going to happen, but it's what I'd like to see...  :-\

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I like it, good job. ;)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

The Weyland Corp. and Yutani began in America and Japan respectively.  Only afterwards did they spread around the world.

You also forgot the Predators arriving and teaching humans to build several thousand years BC.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: War Wager on Jul 04, 2007, 01:46:35 PM
Here's a timeline I made up based on what has and what will happen in the Alien/Predator universe. (Some ideas for other movies too)

ALIEN/PREDATOR TIMELINE

1904 - Antartica: Predators arrive to perform a coming of age ritual

1914 - France: A Predator is attracted by the warfare of a World War

1987Central America: A team of combat soldiers are stalked by an unseen hunter

1989 - World Wide: Weyland Corporation begins

1991 - World Wide: Yutani Corporation begins

1997 - LA: Another alien being is attracted by the heat of a war torn Los Angeles

2004 - Antartica: An ancient pyramid is discovered. Two alien beings face off. They
                    face off again this time in a isolated Colorado town. Weyland and Yutani unite.

2073 - Space: The crew of the Nostromo encounter a Xenomorph

2130 - Acheron: Colonial Marines investigate the barran planet. Lt. Ellen Ripley dies 
                    along with the Alien species

2145 - The Predator homeworld is discovered

2330 - U.S.S Auriga: Ellen Ripley is resurrected and the Alien threat is once
                    again stopped.
Aliens and Predators engage in an epic battle on a starship             

2331 - Ellen Ripley journeys to the homeplanet of the Aliens, killing herself and the final
                    colony of Xenomorphs

What do you think of this timeline? It's obviously not whats really going to happen, but it's what I'd like to see...  :-\

The underlined years are wrong. Alien was set in 2122 and Aliens was set in 2179. (Rememver what Ripley said in Aliens?:"You sent them to that ship.  I just checked the colony log directive dates 6/12/79. Signed Burke, Carter J.")And it was estimated due to the alignment of the planets in A:R (How Earth, Jupiter, and Pluto were in alignment), it would have happen in Janurary 2381.
Here's the timeline that said the placement of A:R.
http://time.absoluteavp.com/

SM

SM

Yeah...

Where was 2073 plucked from anyway?  ???

Prey-seeker

Prey-seeker

I don't think Weyland and Yutani united in 2004. According to the Predator: Concrete Jungle game, it was later (in the 2030s I think...).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

"Timeline? This is no time to talk about time. We don't have the time!"

War Wager

War Wager

Who says that?

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Quote from: Prey-seeker on Jul 29, 2007, 09:05:19 AM
I don't think Weyland and Yutani united in 2004. According to the Predator: Concrete Jungle game, it was later (in the 2030s I think...).

It says Weyland merged with Yutani in November 2005 on the timeline although Im not sure how cannon the timeline is

SM

SM

Please take note of the FULL entry:

2005 – November

After months of litigation, Weyland Industries stocks sink further. Weyland Industries accepts a merger offer from the Japanese Yutani Corporation. Weyland Yutani Corporation (spelled Weylan Yutani in some territories) is born.

Speculation only.

This could very well be over-ruled come AvP2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed