The 101ST Colonial Marines Division : ROUGHNECK101 : Recruiting

Started by 101ST Phoenix [LTCO], Feb 14, 2010, 09:22:28 PM

Author
The 101ST Colonial Marines Division : ROUGHNECK101 : Recruiting (Read 8,441 times)

101ST Starwind

More of you need to join up so I can whoop up on more recruits during tryouts and practices.

MadAlice

Those are some pretty nice pings, how are they in-game? Do have many lag spikes or any connection issues?
(right click, view image)

firefly101

Lol I try those and get 1300-1600 pings. Damn Satellite!  >:(

I wish I could play online, I miss that. Though I say without bots and more server options it would get old. I cant wait until we can mod the game to add crouch and iron sights. Crouch is good to have the front row duck while the back row fires. lol

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Quote from: MadAlice on Mar 12, 2010, 03:43:20 AM
Those are some pretty nice pings, how are they in-game? Do have many lag spikes or any connection issues?
(right click, view image)

Hey MadAlice, the pings are pretty good on the server but we do get the odd connection timed out, i think this is a bug with the dedicated servers as it can be random.

Are you thinking of joining the 101ST?

Firefly101 i agree with you they do need to add a crouch option but i dont think they ever will as they have run out of buttons on the console controllers, but they should implement it for PC users esp for maps like pyramid that is a nightmare. On the other hand AVP doesnt need iron sights its not call of c0ck modern f@g 2 :).

Also firefly are you interested in joining the 101ST ?

MadAlice

I'm still holding out to see if the group i'm currently in pulls thru, but let me tell you. I don't see it's future being to bright. If I remain within the AvP gaming community of 2010, I have your gang locked dead to rights, however I don't want to set anything in stone.
~thanks   

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

OK madalice cheers for the reply :)

webley13

Quote from: 101ST Phoenix [DS1] on Feb 22, 2010, 12:18:09 AM
stew i remember that name :), you ok buddy ?

Webley whats your steam name man ill hit you up on chat for a friendly or two :)
gallimar13

Derrad

to bad I'm alien  :(

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Come to the dark side Derrad and play marine :)

Derrad

would love to ;D but i suck with guns  ;)

Eidolan

Wow the 101st is still around? I used be one of you guys back when AvP2 was new. I some how ended up as the leader of blue platoon for a while much to MK_Ultra's dismay. Is he still around? If hes still clan leader I'm gonna die laughing don't think many if any clans have had same leader for 10+ years.

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Yeah 101st will never die man we are most prob the longest standing clan in any game. Ultra is still around and leading the 101st :)

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Update on servers, we have removed the US and UK servers to consolidate to one EU server

ONE ZERO ONE
Airborne like a virus......The swarm is inside us

* 101ST - JOIN US onezero1.xippy.co.uk [EU]
IP: 85.236.109.30:3661

We are still looking for marines to staff our squads, if you are looking for a marine clan the 101st is the clan to join. PM me or contact me via xfire phoenix0001.

WinterActual

Hey I get GREAT ping on this EU server ->

This is nice and I will join sometime if theres anyone who play in it :)

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

there are people that play on there, only problem we find as a clan at the moment is that 80% of the AVP community are preds, we are looking for a good set of marine players who are willing to play marine as there primary class.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed