The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,943 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Still firing*
Ummmm dude
*BOOOM*
I think your blind
*BOOOM*
Chupa already did
*BOOOM*
And I kinda am right now
*BOOOOM*
So...... yeah
*BOOOOOM*

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 02, 2010, 03:08:56 AM
*Still firing*
Ummmm dude
*BOOOM*
I think your blind
*BOOOM*
Chupa already did
*BOOOM*
And I kinda am right now
*BOOOOM*
So...... yeah
*BOOOOOM*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Geronimo

I'm going to be the better man and just stay away from ths thread like I should of in the first place. It is nothing but the childish swinging of sticks, eventually someone is going to get poked in the eye and cry out mommy. I honestly didn't see the harm in it and never mean to harm anyone. I am a guy influenced by the military and have been truthfully ready to die for my country since the age of 12. I don't get upset over such things so easily because I am tolerant.

I know what the hell I am talking about because me and my friends played war with rocks as kids and I got a blood covered face, a hole in my head, and a bunch of stiches but I didn't blame anyone but myself, the blame was entirely on me because I partisipated in it the first place!

Now I'm getting away from this thread!

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 02, 2010, 03:13:11 AM
I'm going to be the better man and just stay away from ths thread like I should of in the first place. It is nothing but the childish swinging of sticks, eventually someone is going to get poked in the eye and cry out mommy. I honestly didn't see the harm in it and never mean to harm anyone. I am a guy influenced by the military and have been truthfully ready to die for my country since the age of 12. I don't get upset over such things so easily because I am tolerant.

I know what the hell I am talking about because me and my friends played war with rocks as kids and I got a blood covered face, a hole in my head, and a bunch of stiches but I didn't blame anyone but myself, the blame was entirely on me because I partisipated in it the first place!

Now I'm getting away from this thread!

The f**k?

Geronimo

Go back some post.

Ghost Rider

Geronimo

? Go back even further how about?

Ghost Rider

F**k it. I'm too lazy. :D

Geronimo

You might find out soon.  :P

Ghost Rider

Now that's frightening.

Geronimo

Ghost Rider frightened?

Ghost Rider

Geronimo

If it helps people sleep at night I sent an apology, now that I am calm and using understanding and reason.

I still ain't taking part in the pillow fighting thread though. All it is is stick waving and today somone got poked in the eye.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Looks around disappointed*
No chaos whatsoever... guys!
You disappoint me.

*Unleashes Xenominator army*

KIBA918

*shoots OZ in the face*
HA!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed