The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,928 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

BLAAAARGHHHH!!!!!!

ITS... GOOFY TIME!!!!

*crawls over to darths dude, grabs him by the head and press it against his crotch, absorbing darth dude and himself into another dimension*

The Ghoul

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 17, 2010, 11:59:56 PM
BLAAAARGHHHH!!!!!!

ITS... GOOFY TIME!!!!

*crawls over to darths dude, grabs him by the head and press it against his crotch, absorbing darth dude and himself into another dimension*
*thus CVD starts!!!!! It turns out to be an amazing movie and it makes more money then any movie ever!!! Chupa and Darth Dude become rich!!!! * :D

nekronuke

*nekronuke then uses his many feeding tubes to absorb darth_dude comepletely and take all his money*
LASER POTATO!!

The Ghoul

Quote from: nekronuke on Feb 18, 2010, 12:12:37 AM
*nekronuke then uses his many feeding tubes to absorb darth_dude comepletely and take all his money*
LASER POTATO!!
*uses force and becomes god again this time nothing will stop him. *he gets his money back and seals nekronuke in a black void of nothing to feed on.* *goes home and enjoys his avp game.*

Skinner

Nothing can stop him, but...
Spoiler
[close]
THE SKINNOSAURUS!

The Ghoul

Quote from: Skinner on Feb 18, 2010, 01:07:59 AM
Nothing can stop him, but...
Spoiler
[close]
THE SKINNOSAURUS!
expect SKINNOSAURUS SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!!! *feeds them to skinnosaurus!!!!* * and goes back home and plays avp*

theyde

*takes out for a walk her fluffy facehugger* I'm doomed to be taking care of a Xeno and this... thing!
*the facehugger jumps and hugs her leg*.. erm.. yeah... ^^'

The Ghoul

Quote from: theyde on Feb 19, 2010, 05:25:43 AM
*takes out for a walk her fluffy facehugger* I'm doomed to be taking care of a Xeno and this... thing!
*the facehugger jumps and hugs her leg*.. erm.. yeah... ^^'
Kinky  :D ;D lol

chupacabras acheronsis

*bump*

*comes back from the black hole inside Darths dude Chest, tearing him apart and killing him instantly*

First Blood

First Blood

*little do you realize you brought back a nightmarish presence, when coming out of the black hole, and kills you after you killed Darth Dude*

Really sick picture btw.  :o

Skinner

I found some nukes.
*Brings in large bag full of nuclear bombs.*

The Ghoul

*comes back as a force ghost* You think i am dead!!!!! *uses the forces and pulls the body back together and takes it over* Goddamnit i really hate when that happens. my chest hurts now!! goddamnit!!!! *pic up the dead chupa and brings his ass back to life, its not fun without him. Then vanishes and trys to think of somthing very random to do*

scarhunter92

*nukes the entire site from orbit*

It's the only way to be sure you know... :D

chupacabras acheronsis

*nothing happens*

we are in space you know

oh WHAT THE f**k-

scarhunter92

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed