The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,748 times)

KIBA918

Quote from: DJ P#ssyface on Oct 18, 2010, 08:50:30 PM
HEY! WHO WANTS TO WATCH AND ALIEN RESSURECTION AND ALIEN VS PREDATOR REQUIEM?!

*kicks gun from hand and outs tv near face*
*takes out a benelli M1014 combat shotgun and fills DJ with 8 6 inch wide holes. Takes out machete and stabs through chest. Watches with great pleasure as DJ dies a slow, horrible death.*

takes out a Benelli

*takes
takes out a

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 18, 2010, 07:20:11 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 18, 2010, 06:22:43 AM
*Continues throwing up blood*
I think you ruptured my intestines and my stomach!
The acid!
Oh my-
*Throws up large amounts of blood and stomach acid then falls over in the puddle*
FUUUUU-
Should I sew him up or something? {Lightly pushes Fitz on his side with her foot} hey...you...get...up....please?
Use.... those..... stabby..... medicine...... knife...... thingies......

Predator Queen

Oh my medikit... yah that would be a good idea... {Grabs Fitz and flips him on his back and takes her medikit out} Just relies that I take no responsibility if you die in my hands... but I will take your skull and spine as a memento maybe your heart I have yet to deicide ... {pulls out hideously scary surgery tools} think pretty thoughts!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well crap.
*Thinks about good things and hopes not to die*

KIBA918

*stands watching in frightened anticipation*
c'mon fitz, don't die again....

Predator Queen

{After a grueling 10 minutes she finishes up on Fitz and pulls away to get a better view of her work} Well good news, you're not dead Fitz! {Looks over KIBA918} Who the hell are you?... {Stands up and Knocks him over}

TheMonolith

(Walks in wearing sunglasses and in a leter jacket.
Places 45 longslide with laser sighting on table)

Why am I not in your Harem yet?

KIBA918

you know who I am!!!!
*gets up and shoots at PQ with benelli M1014 semi-auto shotgun, stops for a second.*
Hey are you gonna get Predators tomorrow?
*continues shooting*

TheMonolith

(Looks over to KIBA918)
A little quiet please? I am threatening violence to a very nice lady here.

KIBA918

but she pushed me down for no reason!!!!

chupacabras acheronsis

hey you dumbass, you can't kill somebody slow and painfully with a buckshot at point blank. you obviously have never seen somebody shot like that. its... gruesome.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Seriously even a pred would effectively drop dead....

chupacabras acheronsis

you should see what a Ma-deuce spray does to man. turns them into jelly. at more than 500m. its scary how much range those machine guns have. they don't even need to be accurate, such energy they carry.

i think John Rambo had a pretty accurate portray of it. except for a sniper using an anti-material rifle it was spot on.

Predator Queen

Quote from: KIBA918 on Oct 18, 2010, 11:37:28 PM
you know who I am!!!!
*gets up and shoots at PQ with benelli M1014 semi-auto shotgun, stops for a second.*
Hey are you gonna get Predators tomorrow?
*continues shooting*
{The shoots bounce off her armor} Hey, don't dent my armor! And sorry TheMonolith I have been dealing with other things but I will get right on it!
{Sits down on a stump and kicks her feet around bored}

chupacabras acheronsis

hey guys, ever wondered why some words sound nastier than a swear word when they are on the wrong context?

"and then they porked."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed