Are Aliens scarier then Predators?

Started by fry1236, Oct 28, 2009, 08:33:19 AM

Author
Are Aliens scarier then Predators? (Read 14,301 times)

SpaceMarines

What he said.

Friendly Wise

Aliens all the way.

Asian Assassin

predators are cool not scary, aliens are "piss in your pants" scary

Predator755

I think it depends totally on opinion. If I had a chestbuster in me, then I would eat a bullet. Call me a wuss, but men just weren't meant to have babies!
Of course, I'd probably be pretty terrified hiding in a dark place, knowing I was being hunted. But that could apply either way... I'd have to give the vote to the Alien. Sorry other Predator supremists!

DoomRulz

Predators. They are both physically and technologically more advanced than humans so they get my vote.

Aeus

Aeus

Really? Aliens would do some pretty nasty shit to you. Predators it'd be over pretty fast.

DoomRulz

They both do nasty shit to you. Aliens rape you, Predators skin you alive then rip out your spine.

Master Chief

Which is nothing compared to what I'll do to them.

DoomRulz

I thought you were The Chief, not Tarturus.

crazygoji

crazygoji

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 30, 2009, 03:13:49 PMAliens rape you,
They don't just rape you.

Quotethe one that f**king spends the early part of it's life gestating and developing in your stomach to the point where it disgustingly and horrifically rips through your f**king sternum, ending your short, short life, while it proceeds to kill every single one of your f**king friends by putting a hole in their skull, and turning them into and egg to start the process all over again.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 30, 2009, 03:13:49 PM
Aliens rape you, Predators skin you alive then rip out your spine.
We've never, ever seen a Predator skin someone alive. The only time it's up in the air is Predator, but given their overall MO, it's highly unlikely Hopper's team was skinned alive either.

I don't see why advanced tech makes something scary.

Also, Predators can be bargained with. You can convince a Predator not to kill you. Aliens just don't care.

The Demon

No, Aliens do not just don't care. They're hostile predators. Caring has nothing to do with it.

SpaceMarines

Ha ha ha! Double negative! You just said that Aliens do care.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Demon on Oct 30, 2009, 10:44:55 PM
No, Aliens do not just don't care. They're hostile predators. Caring has nothing to do with it.
... what?

MadassAlex

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed