Alien: The Cake

Started by Xenomorphine, Oct 01, 2009, 01:44:46 PM

Author
Alien: The Cake (Read 15,555 times)

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Looks really cool, I think it'd be a little weird to eat. Either way I'm sure it'd taste great!

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 02, 2009, 02:18:27 PM
Holy smokes, hats off to the baker! I wonder how much it would cost to order a cake like that.

QuoteHow much do your cakes cost?
Our minimum price is $350 and cakes can run upwards of $2500. The price for our cakes vary wildly depending on the amount of work and detail involved along with the number of people to serve. Talk to us! We can work with budgets both limited and stunningly massive.
http://www.jetcitycakes.com/?page_id=6

predxeno

predxeno

The cake looks great. ;D  Wanna take a bite out of it.  Is that a Queen Chestburster?

AvPvTerminator

Basher917

Basher917

it tastes like strawbery :o

Lordprobe ALIENS

Lordprobe ALIENS

That's pretty cool. :)

ridetofight

ridetofight

too bad the chest bursters aren't giger creations... the black "giger" parts of the cake are done pretty damn well, though.

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Is it just me or does that cake look good.I'm not kidding,it looks like it's completely loaded with frosting...

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Jul 18, 2010, 07:07:39 PM
Is it just me or does that cake look good.I'm not kidding,it looks like it's completely loaded with frosting...

meh, when i eat cake i give my icing away, the cake is the best bit, not the stuff on top.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

That one takes the cake

TheChazmoch

TheChazmoch

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 01, 2009, 02:44:17 PM
haha, it does...kinda'.  Imagine smiling for a picture after taking a bite of that. :D

How and the heck did you come across that cake anyway?  Wait, does that mean you're shopping for your wedding cake...Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Xenomorphine!

Imagine them smiling for a picture after the cake took a bite of them!

I wonder if they had Facehugger pie. It's delicious.

FMGUY

FMGUY

That is the best looking cake I've ever seen.

predxeno

predxeno

That chestburster heart cakes looks better than the first.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Facehugger cake!

predxeno

predxeno

If that facehugger came alive and attempted to impregnate me, I'd still be too entranced by its caky perfection to even resist.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed