New proof that Anderson 'might' not have been to blame.

Started by Mr. Weyland, Jun 18, 2007, 03:07:22 AM

Author
New proof that Anderson 'might' not have been to blame. (Read 4,816 times)

SM

Mr. Weyland

I only have the Michael Bishop name because its the only name we have, if it were to change in the movies some how, and say his real name, I would change it.

P.S. Micheael hunt, hahahaha  ;D

Xenomorphine

Oy...

The simple answer is that, up until recently, the likelihood was that he was probably a human, but with slight room for potentially being a robot (some guy who supposedly invented a certain model of robot suddenly gets put in charge of a biological weapons retrieval team and told of the company's biggest secret? Really? :)). Ever since the last film, the likelihood is now that he was an advanced model of robot.

No, Call didn't bleed red, but it's hardly going to be the most difficult thing in the world and white fluid might have just been a legal necessity in 'civilian' models to differentiate them from genuine humans in a medical accident and so on.

There was always a slight possibility of the character being robotic. It's just much more likely now. Interpretations of scenes will always change if a different artistic director wants to go and revisit them. That's what's happened and that's simply how it now is.

ShadowPred

He is an Android!

Wow, am i being convinced both ways LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed