Predator Reboot Confirmed!!! Rodriguez Helming Predator Reboot!

Started by Lt. Mike Harrigan, Apr 23, 2009, 08:53:03 PM

Author
Predator Reboot Confirmed!!! Rodriguez Helming Predator Reboot! (Read 64,760 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think they will. They already previously reported on the story - Predator 1 but with more than one Predator.

Here are the previous articles -

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1236792298&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1233258642&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&;

echobbase79

Does it explain how Dutch is able to be invisible? Did the government get their hands on the technology? How did all that stuff work?

DoomRulz

Hm, this could be good. Rodriguez directed Sin City, Desperado, The Faculty, and From Dusk Till Dawn, all movies I liked. We'll see. But PredatorS? Can you say "Bad Blood"?

XenoVC

XenoVC

I am sure,if they are actually going to go through with this,there will be someone else writing teh script.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: echobbase79 on Apr 23, 2009, 11:38:19 PM
Does it explain how Dutch is able to be invisible? Did the government get their hands on the technology? How did all that stuff work?

Never got that far. Haven't made it past about page 30. It sucked too much.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

Okay boys and girls! Brace yourself! This is true! Confirmed by Fox mere seconds ago. This remake is on the way.

SiL

I'd repost my original response here, but I think the sheer concentration of swear-words would break some code somewhere.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Well, here is more tinder for this rumor's fire. Rodriguez himself is saying he's doing the remake.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15983

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6768&Itemid=99

Rodriguez is supposedly both producing and directing this reimaging, and is quoted as saying this is in the works.

-edit-

and apparently this web sites search engine sucks >.<

Corporal Hicks

I hope they get the Brothers back for this - Thomas, that is. Not Strause. Rod has proved himself a capable director: Planet Terror rocked. Sin City was classy. Should be interesting.

Pvt. Hicks

In my opinion, they should not use the same characters as the original. Make this a sequel, but since they are afraid of the "3", they should stick to their "Predators". This has great potential, and it also has potential to get some good actors in it.

Undeadite

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Apr 24, 2009, 12:19:19 AM
In my opinion, they should not use the same characters as the original. Make this a sequel, but since they are afraid of the "3", they should stick to their "Predators". This has great potential, and it also has potential to get some good actors in it.

Totally. So does anyone know if this is being fast tracked? Because Rodriguez already has a pretty full slate, and I would hate to have it taken from him just to get it in theaters sooner.

ShadowPred

I am hoping that this news is just some nightmare that I'm in right now and that i'll wake up any second now.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 23, 2009, 11:59:23 PM
Okay boys and girls! Brace yourself! This is true! Confirmed by Fox mere seconds ago. This remake is on the way.

f**kin a.

ShadowPred

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 24, 2009, 12:26:33 AM
I am hoping that this news is just some nightmare that I'm in right now and that i'll wake up any second now.

This is gonna get veryyyyyyy interesting. It can't be any worse then AvP:R, can it?

But then yet again that's what we said about Alien: Resurrection compared to Alien 3.
And AvP compared to Alien: Resurrection.
And AvP:R compared to AvP.

Honestly though, I think AvP:R reached the lowest point possible. There can't be a lower.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed