the predator was a big wuss (?)

Started by ridetofight, Jun 13, 2007, 11:53:00 PM

Author
the predator was a big wuss (?) (Read 2,745 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: Meathead320 on Jun 14, 2007, 02:49:36 AM
Maybe it is just the skulls of creatures he ate.

Chomp Chomp...Crunch, Chomp...."wait a minute... this things skull looks cool, I think i'll put that on a necklace"

Decorations, nothing more or less.

LoL  :D 

Maybe they're from the predator's seedlings.  You know, "here dad, I killed you somththing to remember me by when you're traveling the galaxy"...  My daughter gives me crazy stuff!

dread7154

dread7154

do you think he took the skull off of that creature he killed instead of Arny?

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: dread7154 on Dec 02, 2009, 08:15:59 PM
do you think he took the skull off of that creature he killed instead of Arny?

it survived.

panzytuio

panzytuio

Quote from: ridetofight on Jun 13, 2007, 11:53:00 PM
i think i have a pretty firm grasp on what makes the predators tick. i remember in ebert's review of predator he said something to the effect of "if this alien has all this great technology, why didn't he just shoot arnie with a ray gun?" and that really irked me. he obviously had no concept of what the predator was all about - which is the challenge, honor and (relative) fairness of the fight. so why on earth has the predator from the first movie got a bunch of tiny animal skulls hanging off him as trophies? sure, they look sweet, but c'mon?! what predator would be proud of killing a tiny bird looking thing or a rodent? anyone?

Maybe it was some of hist first kill.

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

maby they are skulls of some of the best creatures they have slain but been shrunk somehow? ( i know it sounds stupid, but if they can cloak they can probaly shrink a skull ) i am probaly wrong though :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

maybe or its not a trophy like from hunting at all but an award from being a kid or somthing. like using lion claws as a necklace or somthing. but i like the idea of them being from another planet and being poisioness. anyways its not a big deal to care it makes the pred look awsome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed