Okay
94 (27%)
Good
65 (18.7%)
Great
37 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 316

Author
What did you think of AvP? (Read 87,769 times)

solid__snake

solid__snake

I voted for "failed"

-bad acting
-I hate Lex...
-Predators are stupid wrestlers in this film....
-shitty Predator visions
-Predator's face....
-Grid's tale :)
-Stupid story....
-Weyland?? huh?
-Queen is moving like crazy tyrranosaurus
-oh I almost forgot on that stupid Lex-Scar love story....  >:(

Anyways, I look at this film sometimes.. :) (dunno exactly why :D)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: solid__snake on Sep 03, 2007, 07:19:36 PM
I voted for "failed"

-bad acting
-I hate Lex...
-Predators are stupid wrestlers in this film....
-shitty Predator visions
-Predator's face....
-Grid's tale :)
-Stupid story....
-Weyland?? huh?
-Queen is moving like crazy tyrranosaurus
-oh I almost forgot on that stupid Lex-Scar love story....  >:(

Anyways, I look at this film sometimes.. :) (dunno exactly why :D)

Few of the reasons why this movie sucks

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I agree that the orange thermal vision is pretty boring to look at but the green vision mode is lovely. ^_^  For some reason it just feels really easy on the eyes.

avpmad!

avpmad!

when i first watched avp i loved it because of the fact that there was aliens and predators fighting in it, then when i watched it again and again it is like what a rookie director could have done with the film because it takes the fact that predators can work with humans a bit crazy!

Elder Alien

Elder Alien

When i heart about this Movie i thougt great but when i saw it i was dissepointet. The biggest $%§% was that one one :o Alien kill two two :o Predators and a predator who is so great how the celtic Predator ???

a question how can i make a avatar

Warrior

Warrior

i hated it because the figths were like 2 mins long i expected way more action, both of these creatures have badass back rounds and anderson made them look like a baby could take them out >:(

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'm not a pred fanboy as much as I am an Alien Fanboy, but I know that as cool as Aliens are, one can not take out a Predator. And, the grid should have died when Celtic slammed grids head into the wall!!!

Predator_88

Predator_88

I liked AvP I just wish he didnt kill off the 2 Preds so fast and I wish there was more fights.

Predator Cold War

the film did'nt deliver on any front, it was dissapointing to say the least. :'(

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I think we can all agree that the worse part was when scar teamed up with lex...thats when i walked out of the theatre...jesus that was horrible..damn, i mean here the directors of P1 and P2 work so incredibly hard to make these things look fierce as hell and Anderson made them look like cowards with no self respect that were basically useless..

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Adicts5321 on Sep 22, 2007, 09:37:08 PM
I think we can all agree that the worse part was when scar teamed up with lex...thats when i walked out of the theatre...jesus that was horrible..damn, i mean here the directors of P1 and P2 work so incredibly hard to make these things look fierce as hell and Anderson made them look like cowards with no self respect that were basically useless..

Anderson liked the alien franchise more obviously. which is where the Bros. Strause come in to counter that.

vortep

vortep

Disappointing is the perfect choise.Anderson make it more like kids movie.

That's why i say AVPR will be 100 times better becose it shows everythink that we didnt see in AVP

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: vortep on Sep 22, 2007, 11:51:03 PM
Disappointing is the perfect choise.Anderson make it more like kids movie.

Aye. Anderson has the tendency to do that with his movies that have the potential to be good :P

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

When I first saw it it was my first Alien/Predator film and second "Horror" (The first was the entertaining Van Helsing". When I walked out of the theaters I lived it. I was 10. I asked my father what he thought and said "... it was OK."

I then saw the other aliens and predators. Yesterday, I asked my dad for his honest oppinion and he said "It was a bit disappointing."

avpmad!

avpmad!

there needs a lot more to avp really

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed