Who Remembers Aliens ONline?

Started by xeno_alpha_07, Mar 16, 2009, 04:35:23 PM

Author
Who Remembers Aliens ONline? (Read 1,058 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Anyone remember the Aliens Online game back in the day? It was a mutliplayer internet only game and it was addictive back then.  I was over on Alien Legend game section to try and identify a particular game and came across this section on it:

My mate and i used to play this all the time over at his house and we'd play for hours.  I do wish they would resurrect this old game or at least bring one back out like it.  I do miss playing this.  Did anyone else here play this back then?

Corporal Hicks

Never played it back then but a freeware version got released a year or so ago but only the offline version worked. Was entertaining but not much now.  :(

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 16, 2009, 06:16:02 PM
Never played it back then but a freeware version got released a year or so ago but only the offline version worked. Was entertaining but not much now.  :(

One of the offline versions i used ot have you had to make some changhes in a file for it to play.  Theres was a few A.I bots around so you still had something to shoot.  But it wasnt the same so i got rid  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed