A few questions...

Started by Deadmeat, Mar 05, 2009, 08:51:08 PM

Author
A few questions... (Read 2,676 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Here are afew questions that have been on my mind:

In Predator, when Dutch fell in the water and the predator came after him, was the predator swiming underwater? Because if the predator makes contact with water, it's cloaking device shoud go off, right?

In Predaor 2, I wondered what happened to these items AFTER the film, if anyone found them:

1. The spear that the predator threw at Harrigan on the roof.
2. The tip of the speargun's spear.
3. The mask that slid away in the meat storage.
4. The predator's arm that Harrigan cut off.

And, when I was watching the movie Predator 2, wasn't that the Celtic Predator on the ship, right after Harrigan said "Alright, who's next?"

Please answer!

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

And the Predator's blood was all over the place, somebody should have seen it? And was that a fingerprint scanner on the medi-kit?

dachande89

dachande89

Also the Pred gun that was shot by HArrigan, and then tossed aside since it no longer worked.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Yeah! That too? Can somebody tell me what happened to those stuff? ???

Vulhala

Vulhala

Who knows? With the spear tip though, it's entirely possible that once Anytime had killed the cop he ambushed while searching for it, he could have just taken it back I suppose.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

In Predator, when Dutch fell in the water and the predator came after him, was the predator swiming underwater? Because if the predator makes contact with water, it's cloaking device shoud go off, right?
It might be prolonged contact with water - it might not be an automatic, instantaneous thing.

And, when I was watching the movie Predator 2, wasn't that the Celtic Predator on the ship, right after Harrigan said "Alright, who's next?"
it was one with a similar mask, but not the same mask. I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that they got the inspiration from the mask at the end of 'Predator2', but they've said it's not supposed to be the same Predator.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 06, 2009, 07:17:16 PM
It might be prolonged contact with water - it might not be an automatic, instantaneous thing.

it was one with a similar mask, but not the same mask. I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that they got the inspiration from the mask at the end of 'Predator2', but they've said it's not supposed to be the same Predator.

Hey! Thanks! Now that's an answer I'm looking for!

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 06, 2009, 07:11:42 PM
Who knows? With the spear tip though, it's entirely possible that once Anytime had killed the cop he ambushed while searching for it, he could have just taken it back I suppose.

But Harrigan took it to the analizer woman or whatever to check out what it really was, what happened after that? Besides, that wasn't Anytime, it was pussyface. ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 06, 2009, 07:39:26 PM
But Harrigan took it to the analizer woman or whatever to check out what it really was, what happened after that? Besides, that wasn't Anytime, it was pussyface. ;D

Actually, you're right. I never really got into the Predator movies to be honest. In fact I only watched Predator 2 to get an idea of what people on here were talking about   ;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Ha ha! ;D Don't worry, I won't criticize you for that!  ;)

dachande89

dachande89

The weapons in Predator 2 that were dropped, are just assumed to have never been found. But thats a really big assumption.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

That sucks! >:( I wanted a better answer, even if it's NOT true!

Sorry, it's just too unreal that they were just not found, I mean the spear could have been found when somebody was fixing the stuff, or the mask....And the tip of the speargun could have been sent to a better lab to be analyzed or something, it's just that:

HOW CAN IT BE THAT NOTHING WAS FOUND!!!??? ???

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 05, 2009, 08:51:08 PM

The wrist computer had been destroyed by then, and the Predators cloaking device is seen to be malfunctioning as a result of this, indicating that the two things were linked (as seen earlier in the film when he uses it to deactivate his Cloak in the 'healing' and the 'coming out of the water scene'). As he doesn't uses the cloak from then on in the film, and the wrist computer is blown to shit I think it's safe to assume it was just broken.

And I think he just leapt of ran over to Dutch, as he makes to little noise to be moving through the water. Also the force with which his blades slam down around Dutch's head could indicate some kind of assisted downward force (not to say Predator isn't strong enough to do that of corse) from a leap down from the ledge.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 07, 2009, 11:53:36 AM
Quote from: deadmeat on Mar 05, 2009, 08:51:08 PM

The wrist computer had been destroyed by then, and the Predators cloaking device is seen to be malfunctioning as a result of this, indicating that the two things were linked (as seen earlier in the film when he uses it to deactivate his Cloak in the 'healing' and the 'coming out of the water scene'). As he doesn't uses the cloak from then on in the film, and the wrist computer is blown to shit I think it's safe to assume it was just broken.

And I think he just leapt of ran over to Dutch, as he makes to little noise to be moving through the water. Also the force with which his blades slam down around Dutch's head could indicate some kind of assisted downward force (not to say Predator isn't strong enough to do that of corse) from a leap down from the ledge.

Can't remember that... I haven't seen Predator in a long time...

nexus

nexus

This is somethign id like to see answered in predator/AVP 3

similar to terminator 2

the weyland yutani corporation having all those items in storage and they are stdying them...along with the shoulder cannon handed over at the end of AVPR

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Maybe THAT'S how the Weyland-Yutani corporation started! But they shouldn't have killed Mr. Weyland in AvP, I mean, he could be the founder, or he has a son or something...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed