Best Scene in AvP

Started by ElderPredator, Jun 10, 2007, 11:46:50 PM

Author
Best Scene in AvP (Read 52,601 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It was awesome, everyone in the theater that i was in was clapping when that happened.

Come to think of it AVP was the only movie i've seen when people clapped in the end, and it also happened in the bootleg version that i got.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

...Come to think of it AVP was the only movie i've seen when people clapped in the end...

lol, what does that tell you?  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That it was a good movie?

NO! only the people who know nothing about the alien and predators would think that it was a good movie.

I won't believe that it was any good, i just won't i forgive anderson for screwing it up but i will not say that it was good.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Well even though i would really love to tw@ that fecking jibering idiot Anderson you can't just blame him for a crappy AVP movie.  You can also blame John Davis.  Anderson pitched some concept ideas to him and Davis was 'Impressed' by what he heard he helped get the bloody film green lit for Anderson.   >:( ...or something like that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Yes John Davis, i remember in the dvd or a featurette or something where he said that and i was like "Are you freakin Kidding me!"

I aactually said" Are you******* ******** me!"

Ya but it's too late to blame him too, we have been blaming anderson for what happened for too long.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

lmao...you said the same thing i did when i saw that to! ;) well true we have blamed Anderson all this time and now we have someone else.  If it wasn't for Davis then who knows someone else might of got the job and made a better job.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

They should have just greenlit the original script which was based on the first predator comic, i remember reading it and saying "PFFT Anderson's AVP is going to be better than this ****"

How wrong i was.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Yeah it's funny how people disliked the original Peter Briggs script, but when Anderson fecked up AVP they've soon changed there minds.  I for one is glad that Dark Horse comics wouldn't alow Anderson to use the original script.  Nice one Dark Horse  ;) :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Anderson would have done a good job with the original script, he knows how to direct

but his writing sucks which is why other people should do it for him, his ideas are also good, but when he types the thing up, the idea turns to ****

Darkness

Darkness

I'm surprised so many people mentioned that jump at the end.  :(

Best scene for me is obviously the main fight sequence. From Grid killing Gill, to the fight with Celtic. Though some things were badly done in that fight - the way Celtic chopped off Grid's tail. It looked really weird for me.

Vader the White

Vader the White

The end credits.  ;D Just kidding, really, I don't have a favorite scene.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 12, 2007, 05:53:06 PM
Anderson would have done a good job with the original script, he knows how to direct

but his writing sucks which is why other people should do it for him, his ideas are also good, but when he types the thing up, the idea turns to ****

To be honest i don't think he's good at either Job.  I know theres people who are gonna disagree with me but...thats just my opinion  ;D i can't stand the man.

Dusk

Dusk

Well, he did some stuff right. I still enjoy Mortal Kombat, which in my opinion is one of the best Video Game translated movies to date and that horror in space movie, forgot its name.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

His ideas are good

His diresting is good

But, his writing sucks, if someone else were to write his movies, then he would become a  director that i would respect greatly, just see mortal kombat written by Ed Boon, John Tobias and Kenvin Droney. Anderson Directed it, and he did a fantastic job.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Dusk on Jun 12, 2007, 06:25:49 PM
Well, he did some stuff right. I still enjoy Mortal Kombat, which in my opinion is one of the best Video Game translated movies to date and that horror in space movie, forgot its name.

Mortal Kombat was...ok...ish...but is watchable.  And the Horror in space was called Event Horrizon.  Ok film but not wonderful. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed