1 year down, 1 year to go?

Started by War Wager, Dec 31, 2008, 11:12:35 PM

Author
1 year down, 1 year to go? (Read 2,926 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

QuoteAnd I have a feeling that if they are going to indeed create a third AVP, I know it may sound crazy, but I believe they will make it something worthwhile.

:D

SM

SM

1 year down, still haven't watched AvP:Poo.

Go me.

Invisible Darkness

How ironic would that be :D Since he was originaly the man inside the 1st Predator suit.

Quote from: Kaworu on Jan 01, 2009, 08:18:21 PM
A direct to video movie would not suprise me. Coming soon in 2009, "AVP3" now on Blu Ray and DVD with Jean-Claude Van Damme as the lead role".

Cellien

Cellien

After AvP-R, it wouldn't surprise me at all for a direct to DVD.  It's the only next step down in quality.

Quote from: SM on Jan 12, 2009, 02:42:18 AM

Go me.

You should at least watch it.  Torrent it if you don't want to support Fox. 

Does it suck? Maybe
Is it a waste of time?  Maybe..
BUT...is it a disgrace to the franchise? Yes.

...where am I going with this???

Rich Green Acid Blood

Oh stop complaining about AVPR. It was gruesome and full of action and had our two favorite bad asses killing each other. The more you critique a movie to trying to fulfill all of your hopes and dreams for it, the more it's going to disapoint you. So just be thankful they made it at all. And hey, personnaly I really enjoyed it.

LukeSpidey

LukeSpidey

Ok, but if you make a movie and especially movie with such characters like Alien and Predator you should at least try to do a movie which will keep fan satisfied and not disappionted. If you can do the movie then don't do this. Anderson and Strause brothers now it know.

If I had known earlier that those movies are one big dissappoint I would have never wanted them to make them.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 23, 2009, 04:19:10 PM
You should at least watch it.  Torrent it if you don't want to support Fox. 

It's not even worth a torrent download, skip AVP-R all together.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

wow people bash the shit out of AVP-R...i personally enjoyed the shit out of it. Also as a true Predator fan even if I heard the movie sucked I would still watch it regardless.

Cellien

Cellien

Oh, this thread is going to turn into a bitching fest on both sides, oh well :).  I don't need to be told not to complain.  I was stoked about the movie and was severely disappointed after seeing it.  Period.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: boostedlsj on Jan 23, 2009, 07:53:57 PM
Also as a true Predator fan even if I heard the movie sucked I would still watch it regardless.
"True fan" is about as meaningless a statement as "gritty" or "hardcore".

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: SM on Jan 12, 2009, 02:42:18 AM

Go me.

That's mah baby, all growed up and conquering China....

*sniff*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed